PDA

View Full Version : simply lightning fast

mountainhanger
03-31-2014, 17:59
Jared's customers are lucky! I emailed him with questions on sat night and had a response right away. Sent another email Sunday, same experience, put order in Sunday night got email notice of order and email from Jared. Woke up today w pal noticed it was shipped I thought well he must've just printed label, but then got another email from him saying it was shipped with a tracking number. Wow!
For a one man operation that was crazy fast. I ordered a trail lair dl. I bought a streamliner earlier from big red and it's real comfy,but due too my size im finding it difficult to get out of alot. So with email and a lot of questions I am awaiting..
Excellent products. Excellent service!

dirtwheels
03-31-2014, 20:11
Yes, yet another HF vendor actually working to earn our business, I definitely give Jared 2 thumbs up, not only on communication but gear and willingness to produce custom products.

barchetta
04-01-2014, 14:42
He's actually told me after many praises from me that his wife complains about his ridiculous work ethic. I guess her loss is our gain.

Countrybois
04-01-2014, 14:55
I had the same experience. Super fast reply to emails and item shipped the next morning. Fast and GREAT communication!! I got his prototype UQ. It appears very well made.