PDA

View Full Version : TRADED: Kelty Noah's tarp 16 foot for smaller a-sym or diamond tarp

gnarus8429
04-13-2014, 20:16
I bought this tarp back when I was car camping and pitched it once to try it for 30 minutes. It is huge. I don't have the stuff sack that it came with but, it has been stored in a duffel bag after that first pitch. Great for group hangs or scouts but, I would like a much smaller tarp for backpacking. Any offers welcome.

Jayson
04-14-2014, 02:48
How small are you looking to go? I have a Kelty Noah 9.

gnarus8429
04-14-2014, 07:49
Looking for something a little lighter than a Kelty 9. Thanks though.

pinballwizard
04-14-2014, 08:36
sent you a pm for a trade

Zilla
04-14-2014, 08:42
sent you a pm for a trade

C,mon guys, all for trade offers are to be in open forum, they can take this sub forum away if people dont start following the rules!
i know in the for sale section its to be in a pm but in for trade its gotta be in open forum, little confusing but thats the rules

pinballwizard
04-14-2014, 08:57
I am so sorry, I did not know it was a rule. I know they appreciate offers in the form of PM when offering a different price than the listed for sale. This is my first offer for trade, so I didn't know and that is my fault. My offer was a HH hex tarp. Practically new, less than a month old, but no stuff sack. Please forgive my ignorance. I should have known the rules before playing the game :)

gmcttr
04-14-2014, 10:06
C,mon guys, all for trade offers are to be in open forum, they can take this sub forum away if people dont start following the rules!
i know in the for sale section its to be in a pm but in for trade its gotta be in open forum, little confusing but thats the rules

Can you provide this rule? I don't find a rule prohibiting PM offers in the For Trade subforum.

However, posted offers would provide a larger audience that might be interested if the deal did not go through.

gnarus8429
04-14-2014, 10:11
Kelty Noahs tarp for HH hex trade complete. Please move to traded forum.

Jayson
04-14-2014, 10:15
Rule #4 in the sticky at the top of this forum.

Can you provide this rule? I don't find a rule prohibiting PM offers in the For Trade subforum.

However, posted offers would provide a larger audience that might be interested if the deal did not go through.

gmcttr
04-14-2014, 11:03
Duh...I kept looking at the Marketplace and For Sale rules.