PDA

View Full Version : Hammeck - Memorial Day Clearance Event

meckelangelo
05-23-2014, 16:03
Hey all!

We've got a handful of hammocks available for clearance for the holiday weekend. Some of the options include...
11 ft. Foliage Gray Breezy SL
10 ft. Yellow Breezy SL (Banana Hammeck!)
10.5 ft. MARPAT Breezy DL (x2)
11 ft. MARPAT Breezy DL

Additionally, we have a bug net that we made by special request for a customer, but they opted for a Netty instead. It'd be a good fit for the 10 ft. Banana Hammeck, but anything longer than that is probably a stretch. The entry method is a zipper at the bottom. Pictures are available.

Head on over to http://www.hammeck.com/clearance/ to check everything out!

We'll be away for the long weekend, but almost everything on that page will ship Tuesday morning. We're a stuff sack short for the MARPAT hammocks, so if you order second, your order may not ship until Wednesday (but no later than that).

Supply is limited, so when it's gone, it's gone!

Thanks!
David

Dutch
05-23-2014, 19:27
Nice selection.

CoreyR
05-24-2014, 00:27
Just pulled the trigger on one of the 11 foot marpats. I am looking forward to trying it out. :lol:

meckelangelo
05-24-2014, 08:25
Just pulled the trigger on one of the 11 foot marpats. I am looking forward to trying it out. :lol:

Awesome, thanks! You got your order in before we left, so we're going to drop it off at the post office this morning on our way out of town. Have a great weekend!

CoreyR
05-26-2014, 00:35
Cool, fast shipping!

CoreyR
05-27-2014, 19:46
Got it today, FAST shipping. It is storming here but I am looking forward to getting it outside and hanging in it.

gunner76
05-27-2014, 20:27
I am looking forward to getting it outside and hanging in it.

I assume you will be showing it off at the Hunger Hang ?

CoreyR
05-27-2014, 22:18
I assume you will be showing it off at the Hunger Hang ?
I would but it is Marpat, you won't be able to see it!!!! :cool:

hmmmm, ya found a way to get an old Paratrooper into something "Marine!"

meckelangelo
05-29-2014, 08:37
Some of the selection is gone, but we still have a items left...
10 ft. Bug Net

To sweeten things up, we're offering a bundle deal for the Banana Hammeck and the Bug Net. If you purchase them together, use coupon code BUNDLE for $5 off of your purchase.

meckelangelo
05-30-2014, 06:10
Some of the selection is gone, but we still have a items left...
10 ft. Bug Net

To sweeten things up, we're offering a bundle deal for the Banana Hammeck and the Bug Net. If you purchase them together, use coupon code BUNDLE for $5 off of your purchase.

The Bug Net has sold! The bundle is no longer an option. Thanks!