PDA

View Full Version : Video Reviews of DD's Superlight range and Underblanket

DanRomani
06-12-2014, 21:33
I've been beavering away making videos and posting to You Tube, forgetting all about this sub-forum, which I'm pleased to see has more activity than it did when I first joined!

Since making these videos I've spent more time with the Superlight Hammock - a lot more time! I rarely leave home without it. I have it in a hammock sleeve, so it doesn't pack down quite as small but it still fits in a good sized pocket or any satchel (I'm making it sound bigger than it is, it's smaller than my head and still as light as a feather).

In any case , the speed and convenience of the superlight in a sleeve means I can hang it in hotels, in local parks, on corner fenceposts, lamp posts - anywhere! And I can have it p or down in a jiffy. I've used i at a festival I went to recently and on my friends boat.

So even though I enthuse about it in the videos, I actually love it more now than I did then. :laugh:

52lXmM0kVWM

Vzebh6YxZ_A

hjBMEaV7Gxc

lijn
06-20-2014, 15:53
Thanks for the vids! Now I want to upgrade my kit, and I haven't even been able to take my DD Camping hammocks out :)

makkan
09-09-2014, 06:33
Thanks for sharing. Been pondering wether to get the DD underblanket and I think I just got one step closer. ;)

MauriceMoss
10-01-2014, 09:28
Thanks for the vids! Always love them :) I got myself the DD SL Hammock and midge net, and going to take them for a test run with my DD Underblanket this weekend :) Usually have my DD FL, but that one is with a friend who's going to surpise his son with a hang-weekend :) So for me no back-up when things go awry.. Let's hope for a good night's sleep!!

Trackerfiend
11-19-2014, 10:29
For those who haven't tried the Superlight range from DD Hammocks and have been pondering it. It's well worth it, and it'll definitely surprise you in the quality, size and weight.