PDA

View Full Version : PA > Fall MAHHA/PGF/OCT10,11,12

Dutch
06-23-2014, 19:10
There will be more information as we get it worked out and we will start a planning thread, but for now save the date for the Fall MAHHA. October 10th, 11th, and 12th. It will be at he same location as the Spring Mahha, Pine Grove Furnace. We reserved all 6 group sites and have the pavilion for the 11th. So plan on a weekend of fun, hiking, gear showing, and as always,eating.

We had an earlier plan for the 17th but the park is having a large group there then so we moved it to the weekend of the 11th.

Mahha Fall Hang 2014 Pine Grove Furnace Sign Up Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kF3eHPJbFEmATFVFB2Sm4tuyVLCfR9izbiAgZ3OyVWI/edit#gid=0)

Zilla
06-23-2014, 19:17
yes yes yes !

biggcarl
06-23-2014, 20:13
Perfect, it's not the weekend of my birthday. See you there.

rbpratt
06-23-2014, 20:13
That's great. Now I won't have to miss my daughter's birthday, again.

jwright
06-24-2014, 04:09
Starting the countdown..........

TZBrown
06-24-2014, 09:15
Will put it on the calendar

Cranky Bear
06-24-2014, 09:44
It's on the calendar (again not sure if I will be able to make it, but there is a great chance my family will).

As always a big thanks to all whom take their part in making event's like this one happen, like Dutch for instance. As well as all those vendors and members who contribute in some way, it's a conglomeration of all of it that make these events as wonderful and exciting as they have been. Awesome hammock hangers aside, I mean who doesn't enjoy a weekend loungin around in the hammock, but it's all the little parts that make it what it is.

Black Foot
06-24-2014, 09:51
Can't wait...Thanks, Dutch!

mychal
06-24-2014, 09:54
What does MAHHA stand for? Searching seems to lead me to a million references, but no explanation. :)

Ratdog
06-24-2014, 10:14
Mid Atlantic Hammock Hang Around
Mid Atlantic Hammock Hangers Association
Many Awesome Hammocks Hanging Around
..working on a few more

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?218-Discuss-Hammock-Acronyms-and-Abbreviations&highlight=Acronyms

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?216-Hammock-Acronyms

bartlax4
06-24-2014, 11:39
Calendar Marked. Can't Wait!

HappyCamper
06-24-2014, 13:05
What does MAHHA stand for? Searching seems to lead me to a million references, but no explanation. :)

I always like to quote WV when someone asks about MAHHA.

"It's amusing that we are discussing the definition of "Mid-Atlantic" with reference to an "organization" that has no constitution, officers, membership list, or annual dues, but seems to function, nonetheless." -- WV

MAHHA was a tongue-in-cheek name that Q-Pens (formerly BugBait) made up when he helped RedTail organize the first MAHHA at Gathland State Park in Maryland. Mid-Atlantic Hammock Hangers Association. The name is so formal sounding that people actually think that it's something that exists. And I guess it does because the MAHHAs just keep happening, but WV's definition still holds true.

There are a whole bunch of people, me included, who have helped organize it in the past. MAHHA stays on the calendar because of people like the Jacks, Donna and Tim, and Dutch who keep on organizing it and a whole slew of people from this place who gladly volunteer and do anything requested in order to keep it going.

MAHHA is like Soylent Green -- It's PEOPLE!!! (oh, that was bad.)

SemperFiGuy
06-24-2014, 14:25
We are the counterpart in New England, hence the NEHHA hangs that we have 3 times a year. New England Hammock Hangers Association.

We do have a President, Vice-President, etc......... but it is comprised of people from all walks of life with the common interest of Hammock hanging.

All the best to MAHHA from NEHHA. Many of our group head to MAHHA hangs, as do many MAHHA folks head to our NEHHA hangs. What a blast, eh Dutch ?

Gil

Zilla
06-24-2014, 14:32
See, now i allways thought NEHHA was north east, ok now i know, as long as we can hang and eat, tell stories and check out gear, and take care of each other the way we do i dont care what you call it.

lazy river road
06-24-2014, 15:06
On the calendar and cant wait hoping this to bethe first family camping trip....all six of us.

CountryRoads
06-24-2014, 17:28
See, now i allways thought NEHHA was north east, ok now i know, as long as we can hang and eat, tell stories and check out gear, and take care of each other the way we do i dont care what you call it.
Raiffnuke told me it used to be "New England" but now they go more by "North East" because it has grown to include a lot of people who aren't technically New Englanders.

SemperFiGuy
06-24-2014, 18:36
Raiffnuke told me it used to be "New England" but now they go more by "North East" because it has grown to include a lot of people who aren't technically New Englanders.

What does he know? He's only the President. Geesh !

Hope to see Pete this week-end. He's a lot of fun.

See you Friday.

Gil

Dutch
06-24-2014, 19:55
On the calendar and cant wait hoping this to bethe first family camping trip....all six of us.

Man oh man I hope to see those twins. If you want to borrow a BMB, they work well for the -1 crowd.

SkyPainter
06-25-2014, 06:03
==> NEHHA is the Northeast Hammock Hangers Association, as we get hangers from NY, PA, and other states as well.

I have always wanted to organize a HammockForums

"Meeting of The Tribes"

someplace between the MAHHA and NEHHA hangs, where we could ALL hang together in a mass hang!

Just need to locate a place large enough to accommodate a few hundred hangers!

What a blast that would be!

~ SkyPainter

Cali
06-25-2014, 06:10
I marked my calendar. I don't know if I can make it, but as a former Pennsylvanian, I'd love to come. :thumbup:

Ewker
06-25-2014, 08:43
too far to drive for a weekend. When it moves back to WV let me know :)

Lamboy
06-26-2014, 15:33
This time it won't fall on an important weekend for me. I already got a promise from the girlie that I will be going.

SilvrSurfr
06-26-2014, 20:29
==> NEHHA is the Northeast Hammock Hangers Association, as we get hangers from NY, PA, and other states as well.

"Meeting of The Tribes"

someplace between the MAHHA and NEHHA hangs, where we could ALL hang together in a mass hang!

~ SkyPainter

It's called New Jersey - halfway between the two. :lol:

mychal
06-26-2014, 20:33
I second NJ.

biggcarl
06-26-2014, 20:41
I think some where between the Pocanos in PA and the Finger Lakes in NY would be more the mid point of an area from Maine to Va/NC area.

However this should be a separate thread.

SkyPainter
06-26-2014, 20:46
===> Well, not exactly, but somewhere in CT or middle of NY state might work. Although I do like the Pine Barrens (even with their dearth if trees in places).

A combined MAHHA/NEHHA hang would be epic!

~ SkyPainter

Zilla
06-26-2014, 21:35
I third New Jersey..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup1::thu mbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thu mbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Grey Eagle
06-29-2014, 20:59

"Meeting of The Tribes"

~ SkyPainter

That boggles the mind!!! But what fun it would be.

Zilla
06-29-2014, 21:47
After really giving it some thought, and considering that the MAHHA sometimes has members from as far as SC., WV.,TN OH., And Michagan, Pine Grove Furnace could be a great location, we have also had a bunch of Canadians and New Yorkers as well.
Its alittle hard to get our members from Tn and further away to be able to make it that far allready and it would be great to have a big a turnout as we could.!
Pine Grove Furnace is very easy to get to and just minutes off of the PA turnpike, thats a straight shot from each direction for alot of us.
This is my vote and i think we would all fit, even if we have to rent out the whole family section as well.
Anyone else have a suggestion?

Tinkr
07-02-2014, 22:17
Countdowns on. Looking foreword to what is always a great event!

Tinkr
07-02-2014, 22:19
It's called New Jersey - halfway between the two. :lol:

New Jersey is terrible.. filled with creepy old men in thongs

caljon88
07-03-2014, 01:31
Michaux would be great, I'll put it on the calendar in hopes of joining.

mychal
07-03-2014, 10:33
NJ is Pennsylvania with soul. ;)

Ratdog
07-03-2014, 12:14
I really liked the group sites at PGF. Big trees, open, though somehow I still managed to stumble over some rocks. Hickory Run is another big park, Ricketts Glen has several trails with 20+ waterfalls but I would vote for PGF any time. I would look forward to a tour of setups and some more demos but more than anything I think I am going to add a day to my visit, just didn't have enough time to visit with old friends, make new ones and still have enough time leftover for napping. :) Another thought was setting up turtledog stands in the field for stargazing/satellite watching.

Zilla
07-03-2014, 20:43
I really liked the group sites at PGF. Big trees, open, though somehow I still managed to stumble over some rocks. Hickory Run is another big park, Ricketts Glen has several trails with 20+ waterfalls but I would vote for PGF any time. I would look forward to a tour of setups and some more demos but more than anything I think I am going to add a day to my visit, just didn't have enough time to visit with old friends, make new ones and still have enough time leftover for napping. :) Another thought was setting up turtledog stands in the field for stargazing/satellite watching.

We are in on a couple of extra days as well, gonna get a site over by the hot showers before the group hang starts, it really is a beautiful place to hang and the field over by the group site is perfect for star gazing,. gonna try and get my stands done before the hang but might need to throw them in the back of someones truck to get them there.......hint hint..

BrockLeigh
07-09-2014, 07:36
Ricketts Glen has a massive... MASSIVE and private group site with a lot of hang sites. I have visited RG a few times but not in the last 4 years. If I remember correctly the group site is near the start of the 4 mile loops trail with 20+ waterfalls. The regular sites are a good distance away. Upon first seeing this group site I thought, "God, wish I had a group..."

jerzybears
07-13-2014, 09:44
Count us ALL IN!!! :)

jerzybears
07-13-2014, 09:46
New Jersey is terrible.. filled with creepy old men in thongs

Are Speedos OK??

HappyCamper
07-16-2014, 14:48
We're still getting some of the details finalized before the official planning thread goes up but I wanted to give a big thank you to Dutch for jump starting Fall MAHHA again. It really is a great time for all at a great time of year. And another early thank you to Donna (ZQ). She contacted the Friends of Pine Grove Furnace and they are going to deliver firewood to the group site Friday evening. The MAHHAs have donated to that group in the past and they have returned the favor by donating firewood for the weekend. Thanks again, Donna!

SkyPainter
07-17-2014, 17:48
Count us ALL IN!!! :)

===> Count me in too. I need a Jersey Bear fix!

~ Sky

TDHanger
07-20-2014, 07:29
Count me in can't wait.

IndyFace
07-25-2014, 08:59
i was wondering about the acronym too. glad somebody cleared it up before i asked. that actually sounds amazing. i might have to check it out.

Ramblinrev
07-25-2014, 09:41
Another thought was setting up turtledog stands in the field for stargazing/satellite watching.

Just a heads up. The PA State Parks have some rather funky rules governing their camping facilities. You might want to check and see if this would be permitted. I don't know whether there would be a problem or not. But typically the State Parks require "camping" to be restricted to designated areas. So I guess it depends on how they define "camping". Just a thought.

Dochartaigh
07-25-2014, 09:50
This is 2.5 hours from me and I belong to the Harrisburg Canoe/Kayak club so I'm out that way quite a bit. Sounds like a fun time...won't commit yet but I will be watching my calendar as that date approaches.

Another thought was setting up turtledog stands in the field for stargazing/satellite watching.

And Ratdog, I have Gen III military-grade nightvision. If I come to this hang I'll be sure to bring it. You've NEVER seen stars like you see them through high quality night vision. You literally can see galaxies out there and several shooting stars a minute sometimes! (it's friggin' crazy!)

Ratdog
07-25-2014, 09:54
And Ratdog, I have Gen III military-grade nightvision. If I come to this hang I'll be sure to bring it. You've NEVER seen stars like you see them through high quality night vision. You literally can see galaxies out there and several shooting stars a minute sometimes! (it's friggin' crazy!)

That would be outstanding and much appreciated. I have never had an opportunity to use any sort of quality night vision for stargazing and I'm sure lots of other folks would appreciate the chance as well.

Ratdog
07-25-2014, 09:58
Just a heads up. The PA State Parks have some rather funky rules governing their camping facilities. You might want to check and see if this would be permitted. I don't know whether there would be a problem or not. But typically the State Parks require "camping" to be restricted to designated areas. So I guess it depends on how they define "camping". Just a thought.

Quite right, I am familiar with the funkiness that is Pennsylvania...State Parks :laugh:
Would certainly be prudent to check with the Rangers and get approval. The place I had in mind was used by the Scouts during the day for some activity so I am hopeful we would get the go ahead but a wise suggestion to verify nonetheless.

There was a chance of a meteor shower at the last hang, it was really an unknown but astronomists were hopeful. Turned out to be a bust but I did get a chance to stargaze and that is never time wasted.

Dochartaigh
07-25-2014, 10:11
That would be outstanding and much appreciated. I have never had an opportunity to use any sort of quality night vision for stargazing and I'm sure lots of other folks would appreciate the chance as well.

If I go, the N.V. always comes with me!

Are non-hangers welcome at these events? (as in tent or pop-up dwellers, i.e. the guys I usually camp with)? ...we could get our own site as well.

I'm always up to using any excuse to camp and check out new camping spots around the area, and would love to see what other types of hammocks are out there.

Ratdog
07-25-2014, 10:23
If I go, the N.V. always comes with me!

Are non-hangers welcome at these events? (as in tent or pop-up dwellers, i.e. the guys I usually camp with)? ...we could get our own site as well.

I'm always up to using any excuse to camp and check out new camping spots around the area, and would love to see what other types of hammocks are out there.

Ground pounders are always welcome. How else would we be able to carry on with the ritual sacrifice known as the Trampling of the Tents? :scared: :lol:

There are certainly tent campers among the group and it is an excellent opportunity to check out setups, try various hammocks and see if it is a match for you. You are most welcome.

Dochartaigh
07-25-2014, 10:28
I will make the presentation to my group! (but maybe leave out how their tents may be trampled ;) Thanks.

tat2ITgeek
07-25-2014, 10:31
As of now I'm in. The only variables are employment and if I can finally talk my girlfriend into joining me!

2Questions
07-25-2014, 14:36

Donna here...With reference to Ratdog's comment about stargazing...and setting up hammock stands in the field...Since we have the whole group camping area, you should be able to set up the stands in the grass area outside and in front of the tree area. I had asked about this for the spring 2013 hang, and we were allowed as long as we stayed away from the other group that had sites.

Demeter
07-26-2014, 23:44
Methinks West Virginia is quite the haul for most people in the region, why don't you organize your own hang? You would still draw people from all over. You could do groups at the campground in Dolly Sods, with backcountry groups that come up to eat dinner :-) just maintain 10 per site. Real easy to hang out of the camp. Just need to park some cars at near rocks. Or move it south to red creek cabin for food feast within mile of backpacking sites

Demeter
07-26-2014, 23:51
Is there a sign up yet? I would love to each a plant I.d. / foraging class if anyone is interested. Plus a but-busting hike somewhere...

Dutch
07-27-2014, 14:22
Is there a sign up yet? I would love to each a plant I.d. / foraging class if anyone is interested. Plus a but-busting hike somewhere...

We are going to work on this Tuesday. I would love a plant ID foraging class.

Ratdog
07-27-2014, 14:33
We are going to work on this Tuesday. I would love a plant ID foraging class.

+1
Enjoy Demeter's videos, would very much enjoy a foraging class.

Zilla
07-28-2014, 12:21
+1
Enjoy Demeter's videos, would very much enjoy a foraging class.

Agreed, but i do have a suggestion or request - at the group parking area there is a bulleton board, can we mayby have a list of events with a location of events map, by the time we found half the demos they were over because we did not know where they were,, i wouldn't mind helping put it together if we could figure out how.
Any suggestions???

SkyPainter
07-28-2014, 17:06
===>. At our "Spring Swing" in MA, we had all of the days and times for the various demos/classes printed out and posted on trees all over the site, as well as the forum thread for that hang. Seemed to work pretty well, and each of the events were well attended. Some sort of organization and communication is needed for the larger hangs. Good Luck!

~ SkyPainter

The Tree Frog
07-29-2014, 19:13
Sounds like a good time. This will be my first of this kind and size group hang.

Zilla
07-29-2014, 20:56
Sounds like a good time. This will be my first of this kind and size group hang.

You'll love it, will never want to miss any Mahha's ever once you've been to one!

aircoder
07-29-2014, 21:05
man think I'm going to need some arm twisting for this one... :cool:

Pretbek
08-02-2014, 22:08
Yeah, I'll probably be at this great hang too.

Padovini
08-04-2014, 09:08
Awesome, count me in. The 9th is my b-day, and there is no better way to spend the weekend. I wanted to do a South bound trip from the PA line into Harpers Ferry starting on the 4th. I now just need to take the entire week off and hike from Harpers Ferry to PGSF for the MAHHA. Two birds, one stone :) Anyone else interested?

Brian P.

meckelangelo
08-04-2014, 09:16
We'll be back for this one, and we're even dragging Mom and Dad along. I'm counting on some of you folks to help me convince them to actually sleep in a hammock overnight, rather than retreat to their camper. I have yet to convince them to do anything more than lounge in our own product...

See you all there! ;)

rbpratt
08-04-2014, 09:49
Is the spreadsheet been posted yet? If it has, I missed it.

Pretbek
08-05-2014, 09:20
I have a huge favor to ask: Could I borrow an UQ and a tarp from someone(s)?

BOTH my sons want to come to this hang, so now I'm suddenly confronted with an equipment shortage.

Dutch
08-05-2014, 12:10
Is the spreadsheet been posted yet? If it has, I missed it.

No, I have dropped the ball on this. I am headed out West for a week and I will get one going when I get back.

Dutch
08-05-2014, 12:11

BOTH my sons want to come to this hang, so now I'm suddenly confronted with an equipment shortage.

If you don't get one from anyone let me know, I might have an extra, it depends on it Loser is coming or not.

Pretbek
08-06-2014, 13:11
If you don't get one from anyone let me know, I might have an extra, it depends on it Loser is coming or not.

Thanks Dutch. Syb offered to bring an extra UQ and tarp, which I gladly accepted.
Have fun out West.

JollyGreen
08-06-2014, 14:19

I'll PM you later, I've got you covered LOL

Zilla
08-06-2014, 19:34
Mahha sign up Google Spreadsheet..!!!
Mahha Fall Hang 2014 Pine Grove Furnace - Google Sheets (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kF3eHPJbFEmATFVFB2Sm4tuyVLCfR9izbiAgZ3OyVWI/edit#gid=0)

Padovini
08-06-2014, 19:49
Mahha sign up Google Spreadsheet..!!!
Mahha Fall Hang 2014 Pine Grove Furnace - Google Sheets (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kF3eHPJbFEmATFVFB2Sm4tuyVLCfR9izbiAgZ3OyVWI/edit#gid=0)

Thank you, but please add some lines. I am mobile and have limited functionality within a google spread sheet.

Thank you, Brian P.

Zilla
08-06-2014, 19:54
Thank you, but please add some lines. I am mobile and have limited functionality within a google spread sheet.

Thank you, Brian P.

on my pc all the lines are there? i will look at it again but i think it's the phone

Also , i have asked an Admin (octo) to move the ss to the start of the thred so if it disapears check the first page, it might even end up in Dutch's op where it belongs

Padovini
08-06-2014, 20:53
on my pc all the lines are there? i will look at it again but i think it's the phone

Also , i have asked an Admin (octo) to move the ss to the start of the thred so if it disapears check the first page, it might even end up in Dutch's op where it belongs

Well I double checked, and from my iPhone and iPad, only your line shows up. Maybe it does not like Apple devices. Any chance you have it locked or set to private? Either way, I can't sign up. I will try when I get to work tomorrow from my "Microsoft" based PC ;)

Brian P.

mrcheviot
08-06-2014, 21:05
I just added my info, didn't see any info other than Zilla's.

@pretbek I'll have a full extra setup in my car, sure you'll be covered 10x over but don't hesitate to ask.

Yojimbo
08-06-2014, 21:30
For some reason I am unable to make any changes to the SS from my iPad. In the past I have been able to do so. Don't know if it's an issue on my end or what.

Zilla
08-06-2014, 22:43
For some reason I am unable to make any changes to the SS from my iPad. In the past I have been able to do so. Don't know if it's an issue on my end or what.

I have it set that anyone with access to the link can make changes, don't know?

Padovini
08-07-2014, 05:42

I was having same issue from my Apple devices. Works fine from my Laptop at work. I too have never had any issues using my iPad on Google spread sheets until now.

Brian P.

mrcheviot
08-07-2014, 07:28
I have it set that anyone with access to the link can make changes, don't know?

FYI I was having issues w/ "has a link" permissions on the Stokes signup sheet, just set it to public and works fine now.

meckelangelo
08-07-2014, 07:31
Got the whole Meck clan signed up. Woohoo!

Zilla
08-07-2014, 10:44
FYI I was having issues w/ "has a link" permissions on the Stokes signup sheet, just set it to public and works fine now.

I just changed it to public, anyone still having any problems with it please let me know,i encourage someone with an apple device to give it a try now and let us know

loganasu
08-07-2014, 11:05
I just changed it to public, anyone still having any problems with it please let me know,i encourage someone with an apple device to give it a try now and let us know

I just tried it on ipad and iphone and it is not allowing edits.
That was using the web browser in tapatalk hd & through the safari browser.

Zilla
08-07-2014, 21:00
FYI -the sign up spreadsheet has been moved to Dutch's first original post at the start of this thread,post # 1 :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

SkyPainter
08-09-2014, 11:01
===> [emoji19] Sadly, yet again, I will miss this great hang. I am having surgery on Oct 9th, and will not be able to travel down. I am majorly bummed about this. Enjoy the hang, and post lots of pics and videos for those of us who must virtually attend!

~ SkyPainter

Pretbek
08-10-2014, 07:01
===> [emoji19] Sadly, yet again, I will miss this great hang. I am having surgery on Oct 9th, and will not be able to travel down. I am majorly bummed about this. Enjoy the hang, and post lots of pics and videos for those of us who must virtually attend!

~ SkyPainter

Good luck with the surgery Sky Painter. Heal up quickly and we will see you at another hang soon. You will be missed in the meantime.

SkyPainter
08-10-2014, 11:06
Good luck with the surgery Sky Painter. Heal up quickly and we will see you at another hang soon. You will be missed in the meantime.

===> Thanks Dennis! Actually, I am having two eye surgeries in the next month (same eye). Hopefully, I will heal enough to make the Lobster and Lighthouse Hang coming up in Sept., although my initial plan to rent a touring motorcycle to ride up to that hang will probably not happen now (Riding with one eye is discouraged).

Thanks again - maybe see you at the Great Pumpkin Hang as well!

~ SkyPainter

XTrekker
08-12-2014, 01:02
So recently I got put on the spot at work to submit my Vacation days immediately and had to just choose without planning all my vacation days. Rather than putting them all into one week, I spread them out over a few weeks to give my self 3 and 4 day weekends. I had totally spaced and forgot to check when the Fall MAHHA was for the fall. Even went as far as to plan a backpacking trip during the same weekend of the MAHHA until another member pointed it out. So just by chance, I managed to choose the right day for vacation for the MAHHA and be reminded by another member of my error in my trip planning as well. I believe Fate is calling me to the MAHHA. Ok maybe I am reaching alittle. lol...

Anyways, count me in.. Should be alot of fun, as always. Maybe I'll bring some of my DIY gear for show-and-tell.

Uphill
08-24-2014, 19:23
Mary Always Has Ham Available?

Padovini
08-24-2014, 19:59

Still a no go from my iPad.

Brian P.

Padovini
08-24-2014, 20:02
Just an FYI, I started a pre-hike thread if anyone is interested. I am starting from Harpers Ferry and would love some company. Sounds like there is some interest in a PenMar start too.

Check it out here (https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?97401-Fall-MAHHA-Pre-Hike)

Brian P.

paustin
09-10-2014, 20:18
In for two. Also, Dutch, I tweaked the spreadsheet just a touch. I 'froze' the top row so that when folks scroll down the the bottom they can still see the column headers.

Uphill
09-15-2014, 09:29
I won't be able to take Friday the 10th off, so I'll either be coming in late Friday night, or Saturday mid-morning (hopefully)

Padovini
09-28-2014, 15:24
Looks like the spread sheet is still not fixed for Apple devices. Could some one please change my "number in party" to 2.

Thanks, Brian P.

newlease
09-28-2014, 15:40
Looks like the spread sheet is still not fixed for Apple devices. Could some one please change my "number in party" to 2.

Thanks, Brian P.

done and some more letters to meet minimum

Padovini
09-28-2014, 19:36
Thank you.

Brian P.