PDA

View Full Version : A little confused on the ordering webpage

mattyoc20
06-28-2014, 15:21
So im looking to order a 20* Zeppelin and when im filling out all the details there 2 drop down menues for "outer shell color"? How can there be 2 outer shells. I am sure i am missing something so if someone could help me out i would appreciate it. I would just have contacted them but i think they are off this week.

Gumbo
06-28-2014, 16:17
I have seen a few of Missy and Paul's hammocks that have a two-toned outer shell. If you look at the pictures on their webpage you will see some of them.

KABARUSMC
06-28-2014, 16:51
On the drop down menu you pick one color out of one section. The reason for two drop downs are they have a ton of color selection's. So pick one.

billyjack
06-28-2014, 18:10
I got confused on the same thing. Very confusing.

mattyoc20
06-28-2014, 18:47
Thanks for the help guys

Missy Lou
06-29-2014, 12:49
So im looking to order a 20* Zeppelin and when im filling out all the details there 2 drop down menues for "outer shell color"? How can there be 2 outer shells. I am sure i am missing something so if someone could help me out i would appreciate it. I would just have contacted them but i think they are off this week.

Paypal only allows us to put so many colors on one drop down box...so we had to add another drop box to fit all the colors...we realize that may seem a little confusing but in order for us to provide everyone with so many color choices this was our only option at this time.

If you have any questions about adding a different inner color or want something custom...always feel free to shoot us an email and we will answer you as quickly as possible.

I hope this helps :)
Missy

mattyoc20
06-29-2014, 18:26
That does help. Thanks Missy. I will be placing my order soon.

Paypal only allows us to put so many colors on one drop down box...so we had to add another drop box to fit all the colors...we realize that may seem a little confusing but in order for us to provide everyone with so many color choices this was our only option at this time.

If you have any questions about adding a different inner color or want something custom...always feel free to shoot us an email and we will answer you as quickly as possible.

I hope this helps :)
Missy