PDA

View Full Version : Hammeck Independence Day Sale

meckelangelo
07-02-2014, 07:12
Here's a little advanced notice to get you excited! Starting Thursday at noon through Sunday, use coupon FIREWORKS to get 10% off a Breezy, Netty, and/or Hammeck t-shirt. Happy (early) 4th of July!

dman
07-02-2014, 19:32
Why not the Envy?

meckelangelo
07-02-2014, 21:18
Why not the Envy?

The Envy is still very new, but has been surprisingly popular. We are hoping to use this sale to spark some life into our other two lines which haven't seen as much love as the Envy since we introduced it. I'm certain we will see a day when the Envy is included in a sale, but it just didn't make sense this time.

Let me have a chat with the family. Maybe we can do something like free shipping for the Envy. No promises, but I'll see what I can do!

meckelangelo
07-05-2014, 21:26
The Envy is still very new, but has been surprisingly popular. We are hoping to use this sale to spark some life into our other two lines which haven't seen as much love as the Envy since we introduced it. I'm certain we will see a day when the Envy is included in a sale, but it just didn't make sense this time.

Let me have a chat with the family. Maybe we can do something like free shipping for the Envy. No promises, but I'll see what I can do!

After talking it over, we decided not to do anything with the Envy just yet. However, we will be doing another sale in the very near future, and the Envy will be included. Keep your eyes open!

In the meantime, the current sale is on for about 26 more hours! FIREWORKS to receive 10% off a Breezy, Netty, or Hammeck t-shirt.