PDA

View Full Version : Centering under tarp

ikemouser
07-24-2009, 06:39
How many of you center your hammock under your tarp ridge with the 2 bungee cords that are connected to the side pocket and the other tie out? I find if i tighten or loosen a side it centers the hammock under the tarp. I assume adjusting the tarp guylines would be the only other way.

Shug
07-24-2009, 11:28
I don't fuss with it an awful lot as one I crawl in my weight centers me pretty well. Once I have my tarp and BB set-up initially at camp ... I always do a "pre-lay" just to make sure I am covered and good to go. Normally I leave my entry side shock-cord thrown over the side until I crawl in for my nightly dream-time.

Shug
07-24-2009, 11:42
I don't fuss with it an awful lot as one I crawl in my weight centers me pretty well. Once I have my tarp and BB set-up initially at camp ... I always do a "pre-lay" just to make sure I am covered and good to go. Normally I leave my entry side shock-cord thrown over the side until I crawl in for my nightly dream-time.

Roadtorque
07-24-2009, 12:19

repetition is the mother of all learning. :D

Walking Bear
07-24-2009, 12:50
repetition is the mother of all learning. :D

Having meet Shug at the NCT hang in WI you find out he is never lacking for words. Great to visit with around the campfire.:)