PDA

View Full Version : Received my 20* Zeppelin - Awesome!

Woody_NH
08-30-2014, 12:52
Great customer service and quality workmanship! The UGQ Zeppelin 20* is awesome and I can't wait to get into the woods.

I had specific questions prior to purchasing and left a voice message, Paul called back within 1 hour and answered my concerns. I requested expedited delivery during the purchasing process for a planned backpack trip next week and received and e-mail back from Missy saying it could be arranged and even provided the ship date. You can't beat that for service! The quilt arrived with a large storage bag, small compression bag, and included a UGQ fleece hat!

Setup was a breeze with no adjustment needed. Heading out Monday for a 5 days in the White's but the only downside is temperatures are forecast to be warmer that I was hoping.

A couple of photos included, the quilt is black though the photos make it appear brown. Saving for a top quilt now and it will be from Paul and Missy, this time I'll add some color but way to many color possibilities!

Woody9239192392

Enobuffalo
08-31-2014, 23:14
UGQ! Rules! Using my 20* Flight Jacket this weekend and it is oh so toasty!

bkrgi
09-01-2014, 00:01
I am almost wanting some cooler weather just to test out the Zeppelin further. Awesome Awesome product.