PDA

View Full Version : What to do with 2nds material...

ripstopbytheroll
09-03-2014, 22:11
Since we opened our doors we've been screening for 2nds quality material at both the mill and during rolling/packing of all your orders. Over time the 2nds stack has grown and now we need to do something with it. I didn't really want to sell it, nor have I really been tracking how much I have, so I came up with another idea - GIVE IT AWAY.

Some of you may have already noticed, but we're now offering a 1/2 yd of 2nds quality Silnylon completely FREE with every 1st quality Silnylon purchase. Use it to practice up on the sil before starting your project or make a couple stuff sacks on us.

Also you don't have to do anything to add the FREE sil 2nds. As long as you have any amount of 1st quality sil in your cart, you'll be asked if you want the FREE 1/2 yd of 2nds on the cart page.

http://ripstopbytheroll.com/collections/silnylon

hk2001
09-03-2014, 23:16
I loved the 2nds Sil I got in my last order, it was the Olive Yellow color (I'm pretty sure) and it's nice to see the color first hand.

ripstopbytheroll
09-03-2014, 23:25
I loved the 2nds Sil I got in my last order, it was the Olive Yellow color (I'm pretty sure) and it's nice to see the color first hand.

Good deal glad you liked it! I was excited to see someone post pics of their Olive Yellow tarp the other day.

gunner76
09-04-2014, 21:27
Great Deal

karls
09-05-2014, 00:27
That's awesome and win-win for both parties. Consumers are potentially introduced to new colors as well as having practice pieces and it gives you guys a way to get rid of it soundly without trashing it. Genius and certainly two thumbs up to you all.

hk2001
09-05-2014, 11:42
I defiantly want to see some more "real world" pictures added to the site.. Honestly, looking at the "on the roll" pic, I'd never have considered the Olive Yellow (and must have missed the post about the tarp) But after getting my hands on a half yard of it.. I want more.

I'm just going to start having my checks direct deposited to ripstopbytheroll :lol:

jimmytheshirt
09-05-2014, 20:12
I ordered some blaze orange and olive drab sil on 9/1/14 and I noticed the free 2nds option in my cart. Order should be here soon. I can't wait to see my surprise freebie! Thanks for taking care of your customers. :thumbup:

atrane21
09-18-2014, 09:52
Just placed an order and saw that was tossed in. Great deal, can't wait to get it.

Irishjihad
09-18-2014, 11:12
Very cool. I was on the fence about ordering, as I already have too many DIY projects underway, but how can I resist . . . resistance is futile.