PDA

View Full Version : Question for Utah hangers...

jhall
09-10-2014, 20:08
This is for the guys around the Laytonish area. Have any of you fellas ever hiked up to Smith Creek Lakes from the Bonneville Shoreline Trail? It's the three lakes close to the big towers. I was wants ng to go up with my boys before the snow falls and hang for a couple of days. Wanted to know about how long of a hike it is. I met a guy on the Bonneville who was heading up towards a meadow close to the lakes and told me that trail takes you to them but didn't know how long it was. Im fairly new to this area and am trying to learn these mountains close to here. Im in South Weber. Thanks for any input.

dbass
09-11-2014, 12:36
This is for the guys around the Laytonish area. Have any of you fellas ever hiked up to Smith Creek Lakes from the Bonneville Shoreline Trail? It's the three lakes close to the big towers. I was wants ng to go up with my boys before the snow falls and hang for a couple of days. Wanted to know about how long of a hike it is. I met a guy on the Bonneville who was heading up towards a meadow close to the lakes and told me that trail takes you to them but didn't know how long it was. Im fairly new to this area and am trying to learn these mountains close to here. Im in South Weber. Thanks for any input.

I've never taken it up to the Lakes -- good luck.