PDA

View Full Version : Stuff Sack Loop

mychal
09-26-2014, 11:06
I bought some UQs and TQs recently. The stuff sacks have loops on the closed end (both from UGQ and others). I'm sure this is something useful that I'm not taking advantage of. I'd love to know what they are for. :)

nuttysquirrel
09-26-2014, 11:08
To grab? Gotta make 10.....

gmcttr
09-26-2014, 11:08
Too make them easier to hold onto while you remove the contents?

mychal
09-26-2014, 11:24
Too make them easier to hold onto while you remove the contents?
Lame! I thought for sure someone was gonna say that they larkshead a continuous loop onto it and attach it to the hammock end to make a peak bag.

Wait, never mind. I just had am idea. I'm going to larkshead a continuous loop onto it and attach it to the hammock end to make a peak bag.

AaronMB
09-26-2014, 11:53
Loops are usually good for grabbing, hanging, or attaching.

gnar
09-26-2014, 18:56
Lame! I thought for sure someone was gonna say that they larkshead a continuous loop onto it and attach it to the hammock end to make a peak bag.

Wait, never mind. I just had am idea. I'm going to larkshead a continuous loop onto it and attach it to the hammock end to make a peak bag.

lame?? wth.... ill take em off ur hands if ya don't want them

mychal
09-26-2014, 19:27
lame?? wth.... ill take em off ur hands if ya don't want them
Easy, cowboy. You want my loops?

I was just kidding and sort of making fun of myself because I had convinced myself that there must be some highly ingenuous use for them that I wasn't smart enough to figure out.

gnar
09-27-2014, 09:50
Easy, cowboy. You want my loops?

I was just kidding and sort of making fun of myself because I had convinced myself that there must be some highly ingenuous use for them that I wasn't smart enough to figure out.

I ment the quilts also:lol::D