• Random Images

• Hammock Camping News and Announcements RSS Feed

Published on 05-19-2020 15:55

We welcome TallPaul as a moderator.
    Thank you for stepping up and helping us out.
    Published on 04-06-2020 21:04

Just a reminder. This forum is for the discussion of hammocks and hammock camping only.
    If you would like to discuss things unrelated to hammocks and hammock camping, you can become a Donating Member and those forums will become available to you.
    Any further threads or discussions about the Corona Virus/COVID-19 and the discussion of mask will be moved to the Donating Members off Topic forum.
    Published on 02-28-2020 00:56

We wanted to be let everyone know that Dutchware has purchased Clark Hammock Company. We have move the Clark Jungle Hammock forum into a sub forum under the Dutchware forums.

Hammock Forums is a family friendly site. This means that our topics, language and treatment of each other are what you'd want your kids to see. We're not a bunch of prudes...we just think that the internet has enough places where that behavior is tolerated, and this particular site shouldn't be one of them. This is a great community where the norm is to support others in their ideas and projects, and not assume offense where none is intended...and therefore not to flame, call names, or create friction in our threads. Respectful disagreement is ok; disrespectful comments are not.

Please participate in accordance with these guidelines, and PM the mods with any questions.

Just a friendly reminder of HF's Terms of Service re: discussing religion and politics on this forum. It's not allowed.

I thought a reminder would help us stay focused. Applying the TOS to the holidays, it's ok to wish folks Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Solstice, Kwanzaa or whatever...but discussions about the religious aspects of the holidays will be removed. We're here to discuss hammocks, so if you have strong feelings about religion and the holidays, please find another forum to discuss them.
    Published on 03-15-2014 02:22

Hammock Forums has always had a strict rule against political and religious posts. This has normally applied to issues that most members can agree are contentious...gun rights and carry laws, differences in religion, political elections and candidates, etc. As we've said several times, this isn't about First Amendment rights but about keeping this particular site respectful and on-topic.

• Recent Forum Posts

BradliusMaximus

VA - NOVA Hang - November 13-15 - Prince William Forest

Id be happy to be done/finished/content with my set up......................................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BradliusMaximus Today, 22:54 Go to last post
    Bakeel

0* Incubator UQ and 0* UGQ TQ (US contiguous only)

message sent

Bakeel Today, 22:35 Go to last post
    Fantomas

2 Jacks R Better quilts, Hennessey DLX Explorer hammock

So the uq is sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantomas Today, 22:20 Go to last post
    ylnfrt

SLOVAKIA: autumn is here

Great pics infrastellar, thanks for sharing. With fall coming on will you be going hiking more? Does the heavy fog/ cloud effect your TQ/UQ much? Down,

ylnfrt Today, 22:14 Go to last post
    Alguydonut

Video: Linville Gorge Grand Loop

Nice video! I'm heading to the gorge next month but will be doing a lot less walking and a lot more lollygagging than you guys!

Alguydonut Today, 21:55 Go to last post
    MikekiM

3.5 yard Hexon 2.4 - Dark Olive

If got a box fabric that was Sqidmarks... let me see if I have it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MikekiM Today, 21:51 Go to last post
    MikekiM

Grizz beak preparation

Is that a micro UCO tea light lantern I see?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MikekiM Today, 21:50 Go to last post
    gunner76

Tossing up different patterns for first tarp build

I recommend Option 3. All my DIY tarps are 13 ft. Nice to have the extra coverage

gunner76 Today, 21:40 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 59,519
    Total Threads: 146,837
    Total Posts: 2,031,225
    Currently Online: 499

Newest Member: CaptMonster