• Random Images

• OFD Food, LLC. Recalls Beef Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination

Recall on 3.88-oz. pouch of “MOUNTAIN HOUSE FREEZE DRIED SPICY SOUTHWEST BREAKFAST HASH,” with pouch code 3253174 and best by date of Dec. 2046.https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal...0-2017-release
  • Recent Forum Posts

gunner76

VA, Grayson Highlands Fall Festival, Sept 26 - 30, 2024

Don't know if The Terminator and I will make it as we just got back from the Light House Hang in Maine ( that was a 2,800 mile drive round trip ) and

gunner76 Today, 00:37 Go to last post
    sloanie

New Top Quilt

Awesome does it have a sewn foot box or does it fully unzip / unsnap? Excited for you to use it on your trip in AZ!

sloanie Yesterday, 23:48 Go to last post
    sloanie

New SLD gear on the horizon.

Yep— just send him an email. He could say no to a request, but I can’t remember when he has. He’s been pretty patient with some of my

sloanie Yesterday, 23:36 Go to last post
    sloanie

Yeah I have bought several Trail Lairs over the years from Jared (different fabrics and when new features were added like peak shelves and such), also

sloanie Yesterday, 23:32 Go to last post
    78Staff

FL>Hidden Pond, ONF>Sept 27 - Sept 29, 2024>9th Annual Summer's Last Gasp Hang

PSA - don't click on the GPS trail link in the decription... at least not with kids or the wife around lol.

@lilricky looks like someone

78Staff Yesterday, 23:21 Go to last post
    LowTech

I think all you're going to find here is a cheering section. [emoji847]

"Sent w/o me knowing"

LowTech Yesterday, 22:26 Go to last post
    ObdewlaX

20* Full Length vs 3/4 UQ

Yeah, having a buff or gaiter helps quite a bit... as long as my neck doesn't get cold, I stay pretty comfy most of the time.

My go to under

ObdewlaX Yesterday, 21:05 Go to last post
    PaPa K

Haven’t tried the cat cut, but I am still drawn to the Airwave we were discussing in another thread. Think I need an hammock intervention

PaPa K Yesterday, 20:57 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 66,995
    Total Threads: 152,745
    Total Posts: 2,096,803
    Currently Online: 2657

Newest Member: beeheadted