• Random Images

• OFD Food, LLC. Recalls Beef Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination

Recall on 3.88-oz. pouch of “MOUNTAIN HOUSE FREEZE DRIED SPICY SOUTHWEST BREAKFAST HASH,” with pouch code 3253174 and best by date of Dec. 2046.https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal...0-2017-release
  • Recent Forum Posts

MikekiM

How tight is too tight?

Easy enough to tie a foot of shock cord into the current primary suspension. Truth told, it would be only one additional knot. That said, I am anal

MikekiM Today, 19:10 Go to last post
    Starfish Comet

NC > Yates Hang > 1 2 3 4 November 2018

@ Tacoma: About 3 weeks longer than I could have had it since I never read my email. As I recall, the estimated delivery was 2 months, but was ready in

Starfish Comet Today, 19:09 Go to last post
    SilvrSurfr

Not sure what I should be looking for.

Amazon shopper, eh? Personally, I just don't buy Chinese ENO knockoff hammocks off Amazon. You could argue that the ARAER hammock is an ENO knockoff,

SilvrSurfr Today, 19:09 Go to last post
    MikekiM

How tight is too tight?

I doubt it will damage the quilt or the hammock. There is still enough stretch to sit on the edge of the hammock during entry/exit and not feel the UQ

MikekiM Today, 19:07 Go to last post
    HandyRandy

Dream Hammock is now a LoopAlien dealer

Well perhaps it’s just that Dutch is very good at sourcing materials, which allows him to set competitive prices. I am reminded of a post he made here

HandyRandy Today, 19:06 Go to last post
    cmoulder

How tight is too tight?

I had the same problem and was messing around with my EE underquilt today. What worked was a couple of loops of 2mm shock cord at the foot end to provide

cmoulder Today, 19:05 Go to last post
    raftingtigger

Tensa Outdoor and the commercial packable tensahedron stand

Aw, Shucks. Thanks FJRpilot. It is that kind of sentiment that makes all the work we have been doing worthwhile.

raftingtigger Today, 18:56 Go to last post
    TominMN

Dream Hammock is now a LoopAlien dealer

True enough. The Ti RCA XL is almost twice the price of the Ti RCA. Seems steep for that specific product. OTOH, a pair of Beetle Buckles is priced at

TominMN Today, 18:54 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 50,956
    Total Threads: 136,542
    Total Posts: 1,898,810
    Currently Online: 524

Newest Member: ascharbarth