• Random Images

• OFD Food, LLC. Recalls Beef Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination

Recall on 3.88-oz. pouch of “MOUNTAIN HOUSE FREEZE DRIED SPICY SOUTHWEST BREAKFAST HASH,” with pouch code 3253174 and best by date of Dec. 2046.https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal...0-2017-release
  • Recent Forum Posts

Mr.hammockcamper

Dutchware netless hexon 1.0 and lightweight straps

I am looking for a dutchware netless hexon 1.0 hammock in either brilliant blue or burnt orange. No suspension required, just continuous loops.

Mr.hammockcamper Today, 14:23 Go to last post
    Latherdome

Backpacking trip advice

I have more experience as a bikepacker than backpacker in recent decades, but I’ve been all over the west. In July i’d recommend pacific northwest, PCT/

Latherdome Today, 14:12 Go to last post
    matjbrown

Hammock and Bugnet

Wts a Dutchwaregear 11ft netless hammock In hexon 1.0 with dutchwaregear bottom entry bug net. Like new condition but no suspension included. $75 shipped.

matjbrown Today, 14:11 Go to last post
    aboyd

Backpacking trip advice

So, I live in Alabama, and next year my daughter turns 21 and wants to do a backpacking trip somewhere out west. I am looking for suggestions for a 3-4

aboyd Today, 13:48 Go to last post
    Ashe

Backpacking Suggestions near Nashville?

How do you define reasonable? There are plenty of state parks close by, but for fun hikes the closest is Fiery Gizzard Gulf or Savage Gulf (about 1.5

Ashe Today, 13:29 Go to last post
    FLTurtle

40% off El Dorado hammock starts tomorrow!

I ordered a true blue single layer 70d El Dorado. Never tried a WB hammock before, figured this would be cheaper way to give it a go. I like the fact

FLTurtle Today, 13:28 Go to last post
    No-sage

How do asym hammocks and side sleeping affect each other?

I sleep every night in a gathered end. No asym though.

Like above, I sleep on both sides. Right shoulder down is head right, left shoulder

No-sage Today, 13:25 Go to last post
    HandyRandy

Memorial Day Sale

Saved about $200 on a Scandi Diamondback and two stash jackets! The Diamondback is an awesome quilt. I’m surprised I don’t see it mentioned too much here

HandyRandy Today, 13:21 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 54,644
    Total Threads: 141,455
    Total Posts: 1,966,113
    Currently Online: 588

Newest Member: ScoztAmult