• Random Images

• NO DISCUSSIONS ALLOWED ABOUT UPCOMING LAWSUITS BETWEEN VENDORS

We at Hammock Forums have decided not to get our web site involved in any discussions about any of the lawsuits that are going on between hammock vendors.
    The web site was designed to open friendly discussion about hammocks and hammock camping and we intend to do our best to keep it that way.
    This means that any thread or post that refer to the lawsuits will be removed or deleted.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Heavyhiker

Monolite Carnage

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the failure. I was actually out in my backyard today testing an UQ since you can see through the hammock. Haven't seen

Heavyhiker Today, 19:33 Go to last post
    BananaHammock

Tarps & Chameleon

I’ll take the chameleon.

BananaHammock Today, 19:33 Go to last post
    Yarome

The persistent DCF water weight myth

You mean... your scale is for crap? You only used it twice over a couple hours and the readings were all over the place. Shoulda bought it from Amazon.

Yarome Today, 19:27 Go to last post
    mxm1117

Collapsahedron w/ 12' hammock

Hey all,

First time hanger here with a first time build. Thought you might like to see the limits of the paint pole collapsahedron stand

mxm1117 Today, 19:27 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

Hammock Camping in the Winter Where It's Warm

"Warm" is relative but from central Tennessee - south is very hammock/backpacking friendly for most of the winter. Especially now that it's

TrailSlug Today, 19:14 Go to last post
    HandyRandy

Monolite Carnage

Sounds like he went and got it from their vehicle. I wonder if and how he managed to return it to the owner though! BTW, it’s not necessarily “trash”.

HandyRandy Today, 19:13 Go to last post
    tessiea

Tarps & Chameleon

Hex tarp and continuous ridgeline sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tessiea Today, 19:10 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

Holy Hot Hammocking!

Yep, it's hard this time of year in the south. We've been hammock-less for months and we are chomping at the bit to get out. My advice don't do it unless

TrailSlug Today, 19:10 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 56,034
    Total Threads: 142,859
    Total Posts: 1,982,646
    Currently Online: 620

Newest Member: Wingsuiter