• Random Images

• Clark Hammock is closing

We wanted you to be among the first to know that Clark Hammock Company will be closing in the coming months after 23 years serving you.

Why are we closing?
    Gary Clark is retiring. He has overseen the production of every hammock we have made since he invented the modern camping hammock in 1967.

When will be the last time I can order an authentic Clark hammock?
    Get a 20% discount on remaining hammocks by pre-ordering with code "preorder". Pre-ordered hammocks will be reserved for you and arrive in 3-8 weeks. Pre-orders must be made before Monday July 1. After that date, many items will be very limited or out of stock. Items ordered without the discount code will ship immediately.

What about Parts and Accessories?
    Like our hammocks, the supply of accessories and parts is limited. You will want to order as soon as possible if you need poles, tarps, Z-Liner underquilts, and suspension items.

It has been a good run, and we are pleased with what we've contributed to the outdoor industry, especially since we started junglehammock.com in 1997. We have been very proud of the hammocks we have delivered to you over the years. They are made the right way, and we hope you enjoy these products for years to come.

Please contact us at [email protected] with any other questions.

Regards,

Clark Hammock Company www.junglehammock.com
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Clark Hammock is closing started by Tikker View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

b407driver

1st hang in new Dream Sparrow (under the Milky Way!)

DH#9897 ordered during the lockdown, symmetrical, 2.2 Hex out, 1.6 HyperD in; overcover, peak shelf, cinch buckles, tie-outs and top pocket. It's as great

b407driver Today, 23:23 Go to last post
    Black

Tensa Outdoor and the commercial packable tensahedron stand

I own a Tensa 4. I've tried to set up my rig with a warbonnet superfly using the tarp extenders. I want the tarp higher over the hammock. I could not

Black Today, 23:00 Go to last post
    Alex MacDonald

any thoughts on this?

Thanks! Love the "Occupy Mars" T-shirt by the way. I see I've lost an inch and a half now, being a fossil (almost 72 years old). Was 6-2,

Alex MacDonald Today, 22:53 Go to last post
    Crafty1

Hello from Central Alabama

As soon as the weather cools off, I'm headed up there.

Crafty1 Today, 22:46 Go to last post
    skater

Lesson Learned: Never Work Angry & Always Use a Bead

Drive two nails into a longish board, separated by the desired length of the dog one. Make first loop as usual. Hook over one nail. Make the other loop

skater Today, 22:33 Go to last post
    SilvrSurfr

11x6 hex tarp

That would be a tiny tarp! That's almost as small as the 10'6" x 6'4" ENO ProFly tarp, which is about as close as you can get to using no tarp

SilvrSurfr Today, 21:52 Go to last post
    Trail Runner

What's the plural of Fleaz?

Is it like sheep where it's sheep regardless of the number of sheep? Or is it Fleazes? That's sounds too much like Gollum. Fleazs? That either sounds

Trail Runner Today, 21:31 Go to last post
    Double E

Lesson Learned: Never Work Angry & Always Use a Bead

Ouch, I hate it when that happens...

Double E Today, 21:22 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 58,523
    Total Threads: 145,758
    Total Posts: 2,019,839
    Currently Online: 533

Newest Member: Cynthia Zeigler