• Random Images

• Clark Hammock is closing

We wanted you to be among the first to know that Clark Hammock Company will be closing in the coming months after 23 years serving you.

Why are we closing?
    Gary Clark is retiring. He has overseen the production of every hammock we have made since he invented the modern camping hammock in 1967.

When will be the last time I can order an authentic Clark hammock?
    Get a 20% discount on remaining hammocks by pre-ordering with code "preorder". Pre-ordered hammocks will be reserved for you and arrive in 3-8 weeks. Pre-orders must be made before Monday July 1. After that date, many items will be very limited or out of stock. Items ordered without the discount code will ship immediately.

What about Parts and Accessories?
    Like our hammocks, the supply of accessories and parts is limited. You will want to order as soon as possible if you need poles, tarps, Z-Liner underquilts, and suspension items.

It has been a good run, and we are pleased with what we've contributed to the outdoor industry, especially since we started junglehammock.com in 1997. We have been very proud of the hammocks we have delivered to you over the years. They are made the right way, and we hope you enjoy these products for years to come.

Please contact us at [email protected] with any other questions.

Regards,

Clark Hammock Company www.junglehammock.com
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Clark Hammock is closing started by Tikker View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Loner

Grayson Highland winter hang

Well....looks like there is a chance I may not make it to the hang. My oldest son may be playing in the University of Tennessee honor band for Jr. High

Loner Today, 12:40 Go to last post
    cmc4free

Poles vs tie outs for wind, snow, or rain

These are an option that won't involve sewing or seam sealing.
    https://dutchwaregear.com/product/cl...arp-pull-outs/

cmc4free Today, 12:24 Go to last post
    Shivers

Ridgerunner Suspension

My plan is to mess around with my suspension and sleep in the yard this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Shivers Today, 11:42 Go to last post
    ecologito

Poles vs tie outs for wind, snow, or rain

What is the best way to add pull outs to my tarp? I have a Kammok Kuhli Pro and wondering if they could be added with something like patches. I don't

ecologito Today, 11:14 Go to last post
    curlymaple42

My Second DIY Tarp!

You have beautiful curves!! I mean, your tarp...

curlymaple42 Today, 11:03 Go to last post
    curlymaple42

Doors vs. No Doors

That's what I have as well. Mostly because the hex tarp was what I had made. Got the winter tarps for my wife and daughter for privacy reasons. Won

curlymaple42 Today, 10:59 Go to last post
    Geekmedic

Hello From Ely MN

Welcome Jonas.

I love the Ely area. I'd really like to get back up there and dog sled camp.

Friendly bunch here.

Geekmedic Today, 10:52 Go to last post
    Geekmedic

WI, "Da Shack Hang", December 6,7,8, 2019. Central WI

Geekmedic Today, 10:49 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 56,619
    Total Threads: 143,791
    Total Posts: 1,995,006
    Currently Online: 618

Newest Member: RFederation