• Random Images

• Corona Virus/COVID-19 discussions or anything related to it will be moved to Donating Members off Topic forum.

Just a reminder. This forum is for the discussion of hammocks and hammock camping only.
    If you would like to discuss things unrelated to hammocks and hammock camping, you can become a Donating Member and those forums will become available to you.
    Any further threads or discussions about the Corona Virus/COVID-19 and the discussion of mask will be moved to the Donating Members off Topic forum.
  • Recent Forum Posts

rweb82

Considering a new hammock

I'm a Dream Hammock fan, so you can guess what my recommendation would be, lol! Can't go wrong with the Smurfs.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL

rweb82 Yesterday, 23:36 Go to last post
    Tpatter

Never tried either, but if you are super happy with the Raven and not looking to explore per-se, then Id likely stick with DH and go for the Sparrow.

Tpatter Yesterday, 23:03 Go to last post
    gooless

what is best tarp for interior double pole mod

You can order the bits and pieces (poles, tips and shockcord) here and assemble your own or have have a set made up to your specifications for a fee.

gooless Yesterday, 22:57 Go to last post
    Tpatter

Rectangle vs "with doors"

I got a 11’ Superfly recently - love it. I have another tarp with doors that is significantly heavier so I knew that I wanted doors. The nice

Tpatter Yesterday, 22:55 Go to last post
    Erok_

Rectangle vs "with doors"

I would say to get one with doors. They weigh more but you are protected from pretty much all weather. Earlier this summer I was on a trip that the wind

Erok_ Yesterday, 22:42 Go to last post
    Cameron1977

Thru-Hiking AT hammock shakedown please!

To be honest I'm not mailing anything but potential gear replacements that can't be bought along the way. I'm not picky about what I eat I can survive

Cameron1977 Yesterday, 22:39 Go to last post
    Erok_

I currently have a dream hammock Raven. I love that hammock. But I'm thinking of getting something new.
    I'm looking at the dream hammock sparrow

Erok_ Yesterday, 22:10 Go to last post
    Pop_Eye

Dutchware PCT dongle

A few years ago for motorcycle camping, I bought a few different size roll top dry bags. Currently I use one of them for food hangs, a 20 liter bag and

Pop_Eye Yesterday, 20:50 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 59,752
    Total Threads: 147,148
    Total Posts: 2,034,911
    Currently Online: 494

Newest Member: JP outdoor man