• Random Images

• Corona Virus/COVID-19 discussions or anything related to it will be moved to Donating Members off Topic forum.

Just a reminder. This forum is for the discussion of hammocks and hammock camping only.
    If you would like to discuss things unrelated to hammocks and hammock camping, you can become a Donating Member and those forums will become available to you.
    Any further threads or discussions about the Corona Virus/COVID-19 and the discussion of mask will be moved to the Donating Members off Topic forum.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Tpatter

Adding drip lines/water break to webbing with becket hitch

++1 on the strap twist trick.

Discovered that one accidentally during a downpour when my drip line wasn’t cutting it.
    Rain has

Tpatter Today, 14:27 Go to last post
    cougarmeat

I need help!

Setting the hammock up is one part. And those dimensions/angles don’t have to be exact. They are all “about” and “-ish”. The other part is your lie angle.

cougarmeat Today, 14:26 Go to last post
    DGrav

Trail Days 2021

Is anyone else going to Trail Days?

This will be my 10th Trail Days and JRBs 16th. I am are really looking forward to it and cannot wait

DGrav Today, 14:24 Go to last post
    AmberG

Top quilt = done...finally

Thanks! I sat down a little while ago to sew the underquilt baffles onto the second shell...realized I’d spent two days of measuring last week and

AmberG Today, 13:47 Go to last post
    Phantom Grappler

I need help!

Are you getting CRP calf ridge pressure, and or knees hyperextended?

CRP happens!

Shug has an excellent video about calf ridge

Phantom Grappler Today, 13:43 Go to last post
    TallPaul

I agree with adding a shoe lace.
    It’s also a good idea it put some twists in the strap coming from the tree to the hammock. That will shed a lot

TallPaul Today, 13:27 Go to last post
    DocTheo

I was hoping that was the case, but I had heard things to the contrary and didn't want to find out the hard way! "Be prepared" is the watchword

DocTheo Today, 13:12 Go to last post
    DocTheo

Thank you! I'm sure I've got some cotton string around here somewhere. I knew it had to be something simple and elegant.

DocTheo Today, 13:10 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 60,745
    Total Threads: 148,309
    Total Posts: 2,048,712
    Currently Online: 549

Newest Member: StevensXEH