• Random Images

• Corona Virus/COVID-19 discussions or anything related to it will be moved to Donating Members off Topic forum.

Just a reminder. This forum is for the discussion of hammocks and hammock camping only.
    If you would like to discuss things unrelated to hammocks and hammock camping, you can become a Donating Member and those forums will become available to you.
    Any further threads or discussions about the Corona Virus/COVID-19 and the discussion of mask will be moved to the Donating Members off Topic forum.
  • Recent Forum Posts

TominMN

Dutchware quilted chameleon

TominMN Today, 15:35 Go to last post
    Phantom Grappler

Coyote attack in Uwharries

Two people were attacked by a coyote on Uwharrie Trail near Big Island Creek, on Saturday. Nearest town Troy North Carolina. Both people got minor injuries

Phantom Grappler Today, 15:30 Go to last post
    TominMN

How Windy Is To Windy?

I'm on the south shore of Superior at the moment. Definitely too windy! I think I heard you singing...

TominMN Today, 15:27 Go to last post
    TominMN

Dutchware quilted chameleon

Many of us here have multiple hammocks and want to be able to mix-and-match hammocks and UQs.

BUT, there are also folks who don't want

TominMN Today, 15:20 Go to last post
    LowTech

How Windy Is To Windy?

Dealt w/ a lot of wind in the last year of desert camping and if it wasn't a rain storm, like when I was just using it for shade, I would often lift the

LowTech Today, 15:06 Go to last post
    joe_guilbeau

How Windy Is To Windy?

2nd large tarp works on the beach as a wind break.

No bueno for biped transport, except to walk down to the beach.

joe_guilbeau Today, 14:54 Go to last post
    sideshowraheem

Post Your Mini-Trips and Short Outings

Went on a short hike up Elys peak this weekend. Always wanted to do that but never got around to it until now. A bit cold and windy but

sideshowraheem Today, 14:20 Go to last post
    sideshowraheem

How Windy Is To Windy?

Was out for a back yard afternoon hang while my kids were napping and ultimately cut it short due to wind. According to my DIY weather station we were

sideshowraheem Today, 14:13 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 66,376
    Total Threads: 152,407
    Total Posts: 2,093,720
    Currently Online: 6458

Newest Member: SkyDivingOysters