• Random Images

• Corona Virus/COVID-19 discussions or anything related to it will be moved to Donating Members off Topic forum.

Just a reminder. This forum is for the discussion of hammocks and hammock camping only.
    If you would like to discuss things unrelated to hammocks and hammock camping, you can become a Donating Member and those forums will become available to you.
    Any further threads or discussions about the Corona Virus/COVID-19 and the discussion of mask will be moved to the Donating Members off Topic forum.
  • Recent Forum Posts

mayaiincho

Wooki color?

Hm... I should consider this. I was gonna get the same blue color as my xlc :P

mayaiincho Today, 00:58 Go to last post
    Erok_

I will finally get my zero

Mail must be back on track. My order shipped on the 14th we got it today. Fantastic quilt I might add. I can't wait to use it. I have a small trip at

Erok_ Yesterday, 23:49 Go to last post
    drtolo

Ultralight suspension - hardware vs knots

I use the Dutchware Whoopie Hooks. 7.9g for the pair, & they make setting up a breeze. One of those things where the first time I ever used them,

drtolo Yesterday, 22:44 Go to last post
    drtolo

Zipper Maintenance?

Frequency of cleaning for me is completely based on where the zipper has been. If I'm in a dusty or sandy environment, I'll probably brush & lube

drtolo Yesterday, 22:18 Go to last post
    Clisbyclark

CBS with a 0* UQ?!?

I was HangCon five years ago and actually had Adam from HammockGear come by and look at my quilt setup to help me with gaps. I had an Incubator 20.

Clisbyclark Yesterday, 22:16 Go to last post
    cmoulder

Fabric and Fill Primer

Whoa, that's a beaut! You're really going to experience quite a contrast there.

cmoulder Yesterday, 22:13 Go to last post
    JSH

ViDEO: 3 Night Winter Backpacking in BWCA

Shug, great trip. Always enjoy. But gotta ask. How did you and Alex know the ice was safe. When you mentioned slushy on your return trip made me

JSH Yesterday, 22:00 Go to last post
    chapinb

CBS with a 0* UQ?!?

Its a gap. Likely small. Might be along the sides or the ends. You can get a gap at the ends from the end shock cord being either too tight or too loose.

chapinb Yesterday, 21:52 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 59,999
    Total Threads: 147,430
    Total Posts: 2,038,424
    Currently Online: 557

Newest Member: ItalianPride8705