• Random Images

• Corona Virus/COVID-19 discussions or anything related to it will be moved to Donating Members off Topic forum.

Just a reminder. This forum is for the discussion of hammocks and hammock camping only.
    If you would like to discuss things unrelated to hammocks and hammock camping, you can become a Donating Member and those forums will become available to you.
    Any further threads or discussions about the Corona Virus/COVID-19 and the discussion of mask will be moved to the Donating Members off Topic forum.
  • Recent Forum Posts

cougarmeat

Pimp my new Chameleon

Could you file down those edges on the Beetle Buckles to make them smoother?

cougarmeat Today, 11:21 Go to last post
    cougarmeat

Hammock-Friendly Campgrounds

Be sure to take any "official" declaration with a grain of salt. Before I went to Zion National Park, I checked out the hammock option online.

cougarmeat Today, 11:12 Go to last post
    sideshowraheem

Orange Screws not holding...help

I would second the boom stakes.

I had a hell of a time getting the orange stakes to hold in the soil in my backyard with the Tensa Solo.

sideshowraheem Today, 09:08 Go to last post
    PapaSmurf

Love my DH Wingspan in Monolite 1.5!

Such a beautiful hanging spot. I hope this one gives you many great nights.

PapaSmurf Today, 08:54 Go to last post
    mattnin

Another option might be military antenna stakes, V shaped which is what I use. Also, try bringing extra cordage to tie off to natural features. My last

mattnin Today, 08:46 Go to last post
    Shug

I'd recommend boom stakes. See them at 5:48 in the video below.
    Shug

Shug Today, 08:35 Go to last post
    Crawldaddy

The 12" orange screws I used for my Trekking Treez stand will not hold in the 5000-6000 foot mountains where I most camp in Balsam forests. The soil

Crawldaddy Today, 08:29 Go to last post
    iceman857

Best ultralight setup?

My two UL hammocks are a Cloud .71 netless for non-buggy locations (4.5 ounces), or a Trailheadz Banshee UL (11.1 ounces) for buggy situations.

iceman857 Today, 08:17 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 66,563
    Total Threads: 152,529
    Total Posts: 2,094,711
    Currently Online: 1342

Newest Member: Ullagator