• Random Images

• attroll

Published on 06-17-2017 12:59

Recall on 3.88-oz. pouch of “MOUNTAIN HOUSE FREEZE DRIED SPICY SOUTHWEST BREAKFAST HASH,” with pouch code 3253174 and best by date of Dec. 2046.https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal...0-2017-release

Just a friendly reminder of HF's Terms of Service re: discussing religion and politics on this forum. It's not allowed.

I thought a reminder would help us stay focused. Applying the TOS to the holidays, it's ok to wish folks Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Solstice, Kwanzaa or whatever...but discussions about the religious aspects of the holidays will be removed. We're here to discuss hammocks, so if you have strong feelings about religion and the holidays, please find another forum to discuss them.
    Published on 04-28-2016 22:14

Want To Buy (WTB) guidelines
    1. There are no minimum post to participate in the 'Want To Buy (WTB)' sub forum.

2. Items in WTB must be related to outdoor gear.
    Excluded (cannot be bought or sold on HF)
    a) Fire arms, ammunition, or holsters for same
    b) Fishing, skiing, pulks, or any other sporting gear
    c) Electronic gear – if it requires power or batteries it cannot be sold on HF
    d) Automatic knives, butterfly knives and ...

1. You must have a minimum of 50 posts to start a new For Sale thread. There is no minimum to buy. There is no minimum to participate in the 'Want To Buy (WTB)' sub forum.

Attempts to circumvent the minimum 50 posts rule by posting rapidly to raise your post count is not allowed, and will result in loss of access to the Marketplace forums.

2. Items listed in the marketplace must be related to outdoor gear.

Guidelines for outdoor gear:
    a) Hammocks
    b) Hammock suspensions
    c) Bug nets
    d) Socks (over covers) ...
    Published on 10-26-2015 12:33

To be able to post items for sale in our For Sale forum you will need to join the "Sellers Group". Once you in the "Sellers Group" you can create a new thread. You can also Open, Close or move your thread at any time. See the step by step instructions bellow on how to create, edit, change prefix's and move your thread. See the guidelines of what ...

Hammocking Acronyms and Abbreviations

AR - Hennessy Hammock Adventure Racer
    ARL - Adjustable Ridge Line
    A-sym - Asymmetrical hammock, generally based on the Hennessy line
    BA - Big Agnes (pad manufacturer)
    BAIAC - Big Agnes insulated air core (pad)
    BB - Warbonnet Blackbird
    - Also, Blackbishop Bag
    BBO - Bear Burrito Oven (AHE topcover for BB)
    BEEP - Bottom Entry/Exit Portal
    BFTH - Breakfast From The Hammock
    BIAS - Butt In a Sling - manufacturer of lightweight hammocks
    BMBH - Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock
    BPL - BackPackingLight (website)
    BULA - Hennessy Hammock Backpacker Ultralight Asym
    BWDD ...
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  • Recent Forum Posts

JanxSpirit

BC - Vancouver Island, Gulf Islands, Broken Group, Whistler advice wanted

Hello fellow hangers -
    Taking a family trip out to BC in a couple of weeks, and I'm bringing hammock gear for the whole family. We will likely

JanxSpirit Today, 12:50 Go to last post
    echinotrix

German group hang - June 15th-18th - Report

What a great Weekend! Most of the people were arriving on Thursday and changed the beautifull forrest to a hammock hotel within hours. The kids enjoyed

echinotrix Today, 12:50 Go to last post
    Four-O

Ridge runner and beatle buckles?

Yeah I meant two RR hanging together or a RR and a GE hammock together...thanks

Four-O Today, 12:46 Go to last post
    danah.

Shelves!

I agree completly! I needed two of those on the first hang. They look perfect.

danah. Today, 12:45 Go to last post
    GadgetUK437

Pool Hammock

Overthinking it a bit?
    chuck a bit of net over an innertube (or is that too much of a farmer-solution?).

GadgetUK437 Today, 12:36 Go to last post
    danah.

First hammock with tieouts...how to use effectively?

I guess depending on how your tarp is rigged and how you feel at the moment - a tie out or two could be hooked or tied to a tarp corner. I used to do

danah. Today, 12:36 Go to last post
    Flash Grundelore

Pool Hammock

I made this one years ago [10-15] for river and pond floating. Still works fine but the back elastics need replacement. The sling was only a couple of

Flash Grundelore Today, 12:17 Go to last post
    kev138

First hammock with tieouts...how to use effectively?

Can't we all just hang along? ��
    I use my tie outs a little over half the time. They are shockcord so they don't interfere with the

kev138 Today, 12:15 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 57,433
    Total Threads: 128,488
    Total Posts: 1,790,911
    Currently Online: 426

Newest Member: bkfist