• Random Images

• krshome

There is no available content written by krshome
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Mitroxis

First Hammock Build - Tafetta Tablecloth Construction

First and foremost, this is my first attempt at making a hammock. I've got the bug. I'm going to update this thread as the project develops. As of right

Mitroxis Today, 01:41 Go to last post
    Sailor

I have committed a grave travesty...

The world is full of fallacies and we all get mis-directed. My kid bought a house in the woods and I went there to help fix it up. Told him I would

Sailor Today, 01:37 Go to last post
    webhanger

The Hangle

My compass (the regular type for navigation) has a clinometer for guaging slopes included. Comes in handy in avalanche country. I also have marked it

webhanger Today, 01:30 Go to last post
    Sailor

Skyline to Sea Trail - Big Basin- Any recent trips?

Beautiful walk, but they (the State) want you to reserve a camping space...Lots of different micro climates--chapparel, redwoods, coastal. You'll love

Sailor Today, 01:27 Go to last post
    Sailor

What am I missing?

I think everyone's different. I find that the UQ and warmth underneath is more important that topside insulation...but that's just me.

Sailor Today, 01:22 Go to last post
    Sailor

Looking for a place to go LEGAL stealth camping…

Perhaps off your thread, but this nails it. What kind of deal is it when you want to "get a way from it all" and you need to make reservations?

Sailor Today, 01:04 Go to last post
    Sailor

hammock camping with a dog

I'll just add two things, maybe only worth 2c. First, the best thing you can do with kids and dogs is take them with you whenever--meaning always--you

Sailor Today, 00:54 Go to last post
    lindrome

Help with CRL setup

Can you post a picture of how you are using the aliens? Considered getting some if these myself but have only come up with a couple of ideas on how to

lindrome Today, 00:51 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 43,050
    Total Threads: 107,075
    Total Posts: 1,502,945
    Currently Online: 269

Newest Member: casspir