• Random Images

• paulg0311

There is no available content written by paulg0311
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

SpitballJedi

Hex vs. Diamond Tarp

I've only ever ran in to that situation once. I tied a overhand knot in both ends to shorten the length and still be able to use the tieouts. i wasnt

SpitballJedi Today, 12:52 Go to last post
    El Gordo

CO > Lost Creek Wilderness > Goose Creek Trail Loop

Very nice! Did you take the Lake Park Trail, or continue west to the McCurdy? And was that campsite on the McCurdy north of the Lake Park Trail? Thanks!

El Gordo Today, 12:51 Go to last post
    OCDave

Sleepwear question

I carry dedicated clothes for sleeping. All my hiking clothes, including underwear, are hung to dry/air-out as well as the weather will allow. I wash

OCDave Today, 12:50 Go to last post
    Snugs

WarBonnet Ridgerunner

WB RR for sale. Double layer with whoopies. Bought in March of 2015 and have never slept a night in it. Deployed twice and decided a bridge wasn't for

Snugs Today, 12:47 Go to last post
    KiwiMark

PLUQ thought and ?

I have an Incubator 20 and it is so warm & cosy in winter. For summer though I'm thinking that I'll use my PLUQ so I don't wake up with a cold butt

KiwiMark Today, 12:42 Go to last post
    Mic

Added my pad,sleeping with feral dogs!

These dogs are like nothing I've ever seen. In the morning they whine and dance waiting for their food. When they eat it's like watching a couple of deer

Mic Today, 12:42 Go to last post
    Thistle

Sleepwear question

When it's cold- long underwear, hat, or balaclava. Sometimes my fleece hoodie too. Summer= hot: shorts and tank top.

Thistle Today, 12:39 Go to last post
    OutandBack

Outfitting 2 more set ups

For the kids if you must use a pad I would trim it to fit inside their sleeping bag. Kids can wiggle around a lot and pads love to find their way out

OutandBack Today, 12:35 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 43,059
    Total Threads: 107,088
    Total Posts: 1,503,104
    Currently Online: 359

Newest Member: Eurohanger