• Random Images

• Guitarman

There is no available content written by Guitarman
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Phoenix 40 with 1 oz overstuff question

I know the mythical "average" does not exit, but what would you estimate the "warm" temperature for the 40 degree Phoenix with 1 oz

HillbillyHanger Today, 12:13 Go to last post

Bridge UQ

I think the OP would do much better with the Ridge Creek than using a rectangular quilt for the bridge hammock, IF the fabric at the head end matches

dblhmmck Today, 12:00 Go to last post

VIDEO: Cheaha Backpacking - 28 mile - November 21-24, 2015

Can post up the path you took? I've stomped aound up on the Pinhoti and down the Turnipseed to find water but I've never gone the way you went or down

Jeff-in-AL Today, 11:56 Go to last post

Lash it! Whoopies

True...however, both argon 67 and lash it/zing it whoopie/UCR suspensions have been done before (maybe not together)...but not often. It probably takes

gmcttr Today, 11:48 Go to last post

Bridge UQ

I use a Ridge Creek UQ with my "larger than WBRR" diy bridge hammock and it works very well.

The head end spreader bar is 38.5"

gmcttr Today, 11:41 Go to last post

Superfly tarp

I use a CRL because I like the easy adjustability compared to using two separate lines...

Kvothe Today, 11:40 Go to last post
    Sunny Bear

Lash it! Whoopies

I was set on whipping the ends because I thought the weight was distributed directly from the fabric to the suspension system, and didn't rely on the

Sunny Bear Today, 11:39 Go to last post

OptOutside 2015

Decent weather yesterday, so I went for a hike with my pooch. Spent some post-hike time picking foxtails out of my pooch's fur. I hate foxtails. Spent

cataraftgirl Today, 11:38 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 45,129
    Total Threads: 110,517
    Total Posts: 1,545,571
    Currently Online: 288

Newest Member: callpaul