• Random Images

• riverkeeper

There is no available content written by riverkeeper
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Another idea for Costco throw quilts

I've done similar using zing-it soft shackles as prussick's, just make sure the loop end of the soft shackle is longer than the lanyard knot end. Otherwise

jes4kix Today, 19:51 Go to last post

Rocky Mountain UQP

I love seeing fine examples of peoples creativity. These are great, well done!

jes4kix Today, 19:40 Go to last post

Hammock advice

The Skeeter Beater was my first hammock and served me very well. Used it for 3 years before upgrading to a Hammeck Netty. I was in the very same situation

ScooterB Today, 19:39 Go to last post

OH-Mohican-November Hang

I tried to log in and post an update when we where bugging out today but was not able to log into the forums from my phone. Hope you

Diz Today, 19:33 Go to last post

The reason why I'll go out of my way to buy from Hammock Gear over and over and over again!

Threads like this one are the exact reason that Adam and Jenny got my business for my first UQ. The value of praise from satisfied hangers about HG service

Carbonmated Today, 19:25 Go to last post

Okay, sold my EE TQ to a bud and had to create something for myself in the TQ line.
    I think I went a little overboard since our winter is pretty

Firesong Today, 19:18 Go to last post

Florida Underquilt temp rating?

Good to hear about the 40. I've been looking at the wilderness logics summer series and the hg 40 incubator. Decisions decisions.

mbshooter Today, 19:14 Go to last post

My attempt at an UnderQuilt 43"X56"

Thanks for the warm welcome and kudo's. Yeah, my wife just laughs and gives me one of those looks like I just said "here, hold my beer and watch

jes4kix Today, 19:13 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 45,139
    Total Threads: 110,525
    Total Posts: 1,545,685
    Currently Online: 306

Newest Member: trobbins