• Random Images

• Whitefeather010

There is no available content written by Whitefeather010
  • Recent Forum Posts

dkurfiss

Tarp lines

Figure 8 pinky/thumb using last 3 to 6 inches to wind around the middle then slip end under winding. I have wrapped up to 50' of paracord using this

dkurfiss Today, 12:19 Go to last post
    souperjen24

Tarp lines

Back in February I asked if people put their guylines on their stakes or on the tarp. If you want to check out the thread here, it's full of useful info

souperjen24 Today, 12:13 Go to last post
    Atlas918

Hammock spots at Letchworth State Park???

The "wild side" of Letchworth, the part where the Letchworth trail runs, is where all of the good hammocking is. However, they won't let you

Atlas918 Today, 12:03 Go to last post
    rossco17

TQ using two Costco throws

The goal, for me, is to make it a bit longer than the 70", which is a bit short for me, while adding down. Also, the increase in fabric is minimal

rossco17 Today, 12:01 Go to last post
    SoaknWet

Hiking with an Umbrella

Definitely not as HOT as rain gear in the summer and like all equipment they need a little common sense when using.

SoaknWet Today, 11:55 Go to last post
    gfranxman

OH>June Trips Planning Thread

Anyone heading to
    Mohican this weekend? I'll be in Columbus and am thinking of going Saturday, possibly Friday evening.

gfranxman Today, 11:51 Go to last post
    Carbon

RR pressure points?

I hang mine tight. I noticed with a slightly loose hang there's noticeable resistance zipping the bugnet at the corners. Just an observation....

Carbon Today, 11:51 Go to last post
    souperjen24

Hips and the Tapered TQ

I JUST bought myself my first ever TQ about two weeks ago - I'm also a side sleeper, and I had similar concerns. When I measured, the smallest width was

souperjen24 Today, 11:50 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 58,050
    Total Threads: 129,289
    Total Posts: 1,800,715
    Currently Online: 484

Newest Member: mgrobins