• Random Images

• Swamp_Stomper

There is no available content written by Swamp_Stomper
  • Recent Forum Posts

pgibson

UL/Comfy Pillow Options

There of course is the Original hammock pillow the Cub and it's big brother the bear.
    http://www.arrowhead-equipment.com/s...ub_Pillow.html

pgibson Today, 14:17 Go to last post
    jms53

Tarp lines

I would go with knots. I have had tarp worms disappear on the second outing. Stakes and reflective cord, not so much. You can make tensioners from soda

jms53 Today, 14:17 Go to last post
    Chesapeake

Tarp lines

Thanks. It took me an hour to detangle them so I figured this way would keep it from happening again. Now I just need to figure out how I want to attach

Chesapeake Today, 14:16 Go to last post
    Brad32825

continuous loops?

Thanks Pgibson! I just received my Chameleon last night and it comes with the continuous loops, I'll probably use those for now, but was wondering if

Brad32825 Today, 14:16 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

Tarp lines

Man that would take a long long time to put these up from every tear down. I combine my left and right tie outs and combine them and do the "over

TrailSlug Today, 14:15 Go to last post
    Brad32825

Twisted Root Big Mozzi

$50 on amazon now
    $10 was a steal! Would love to have found that deal and bought some for my BS troop. I'll have to keep an eye out for

Brad32825 Today, 14:14 Go to last post
    pgibson

continuous loops?

Persona preference and another option. There are lots of ways of doing it. And each is better to one person or another for various reasons. You can

pgibson Today, 14:14 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

UL/Comfy Pillow Options

This has been covered a dozen times in the last few months but my favorite pillow is the Nemo FILLO™. The lightest pillow I take is the Klymit Pillow

TrailSlug Today, 14:12 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 58,020
    Total Threads: 129,278
    Total Posts: 1,800,412
    Currently Online: 422

Newest Member: HazyDecisions