• Random Images

• STonED

There is no available content written by STonED
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Brady

Before I buy a WBBB XLC... A Few Questions

If you want easy, straps and buckles is dead simple. Get the Dutch Clips for them, makes it even simpler as that's all you need. No tree straps required.

Brady Today, 01:52 Go to last post
    jdk

Hammock plan from a new guy

With my Fronkey style bugnet I have found that the UQ and TQ (sleeping bag) I leave in the hammock easily fill the gaps - so I don't think that is something

jdk Today, 01:48 Go to last post
    high-peak

Ouch! Importing to the UK

Yes I fell victim to this one, bought Whoopie hooks, Dutch buckles and Amsteel, total 28 with postage. Added tax and handling made it up to 40 and a

high-peak Today, 01:46 Go to last post
    Rolloff

Hello from Indiana

The Deam Wilderness Area is just that. The hang takes place in one small valley, in a small part of the Deam. The Sycamore Branch Loop circles most of

Rolloff Today, 01:46 Go to last post
    Major Boredom

Long time listener...first time caller.

Interested in extreme cold weather hangin and marchin. Always on the quest for new ideas in compactibility.I currently pack 11 lbs for 2 nights 2.5 days.Using

Major Boredom Today, 01:43 Go to last post
    jdk

Pole mod on kelty Noah 12???

I have used the side tie outs on the noah 12 with a hiking pole to the ground, but not with an over-the-tarp pole. This was the first time I set up the

jdk Today, 01:37 Go to last post
    jdk

ODH, 1st Old Shenendoah Float/hang

So is this one hang or two?

jdk Today, 01:26 Go to last post
    jdk

Choosing a tarp

Yes, it should work.

I've never used one of the blue poly tarps but I've seen them at a few hangs. They work but aren't the lightest or

jdk Today, 01:25 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 37,800
    Total Threads: 99,857
    Total Posts: 1,414,883
    Currently Online: 255

Newest Member: sjmc1