• Random Images

• campgeek

There is no available content written by campgeek
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

DIY Ripstop hammock question

If you're using uncalendered fabric, both sides will be the same, so it doesn't matter. If using calendered, it's really up to you. Make the decision

ripstopbytheroll Today, 13:17 Go to last post

Quickly Swapping Tree Straps

I just use one set of tree straps, about 6 or 7 feet long. Then I attach my whoopie to a marlin spike hitch on the tree hugger. Length of the tree hugger

WanderingBob Today, 13:15 Go to last post

Brother XR3140 at Costco

I was in Costco this weekend and saw they had a Brother XR3140 on sale for $150. On first glance, it looks like it has all of the features I want in a

WaffleBox Today, 13:13 Go to last post

Comfortable camping hammock?

I think you will be happy with the XLC. Setting up any hammock a few times and getting the hang dialed in makes a big difference. If you happen to be

JMBdevotee Today, 13:12 Go to last post

Knot School Dropout!

If you get your XLC with straps, you'll have a wide range of adjustment but it won't be the absolute lightest. There's always the opportunity to swap

TominMN Today, 13:09 Go to last post

Bug nets

I deploy mine if the bugs are bothering me. I prefer to set up as little as possible... no rain means no rain fly, no bugs means no bug net... and the

WanderingBob Today, 13:08 Go to last post

DIY Ripstop hammock question

Kind of a noob question but when making a hammock from ripstop nylon which side of the fabric should be against your body while you are laying in it?

Bobskywalker Today, 13:06 Go to last post

Knot School Dropout!

The only knots I use are a larkshead, a marlin spike hitch, and a slippery half hitch. I suppose you could toss prusiks in there, but it's not really

SilvrSurfr Today, 12:59 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 44,062
    Total Threads: 108,485
    Total Posts: 1,521,028
    Currently Online: 387

Newest Member: BeLight