• Random Images

• bhinson

There is no available content written by bhinson
  • Recent Forum Posts

sidneyhornblower

GS Camp opening trip

A bear walked by your hammock and you don't mention it until the 4th paragraph of the report? Most of us would not be that unflappable.

sidneyhornblower Today, 11:10 Go to last post
    CaptainGravity

Tensahedron Stand

leiavoia, I've been thinking about a camp stool in the more traditional tensegrity style, rather than tensahedron-ish as in Latherdome's picture. Perhaps

CaptainGravity Today, 11:07 Go to last post
    j-Fish

How do you pack your snake skinned tarps?

Yeah I used to fold as well. I started noticing that since my tarp was always folded the same way it had creases in it even after I set it up.

j-Fish Today, 11:03 Go to last post
    Red Wing

Keeping the critters away

Campfire smoke works a good bit. That said I've still have the odd deer come up to camp and stomp. But as far as little nuisance animals, no problems

Red Wing Today, 11:03 Go to last post
    TxAggie

I just roll mine in the skins now with the CRL still attached. I started using a single mesh skin with pockets on the end for the CRL. After I roll it,

TxAggie Today, 11:02 Go to last post
    moogin

I like that method better than folding. It's also nice that it stays off the ground throughout the process. That's another thing I can do to take care

moogin Today, 10:59 Go to last post
    QFT

Keeping the critters away

Outside of Aspen last year I was camping with a friend who woke up to a fox trying to drag off his backpack

Neither of them was amused. I

QFT Today, 10:52 Go to last post
    CaptainGravity

Tensahedron Stand

Thanks! Last week I was thinking this as I hoped to again try the 2x2s the troop has, so I'm glad to hear a bit of confirmation of my thinking. (Rainy

CaptainGravity Today, 10:48 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 50,152
    Total Threads: 135,516
    Total Posts: 1,884,899
    Currently Online: 542

Newest Member: steviec46