• Random Images

• mbcruzin

There is no available content written by mbcruzin
  • Recent Forum Posts

LowTech

Double hang bug net?

With two hammocks side by side, or even worse in a tight V, tarping can be a challenge as Eclectic mentioned. One of the things I've done several times

LowTech Today, 00:19 Go to last post
    PopcornFool

Hawk Nest Hammock Tent

Looks exactly like dozens of other similar designs on Amazon. Most are in the the $36-$96 range. Do a search on Amazon for "hammock tent" to

PopcornFool Yesterday, 23:50 Go to last post
    Phantom Grappler

1.5mm Taut Line Hitch Line

You are welcome LowTech. And thanks to British actor and radio personality, Barry Farrimond, for giving us his namesake knot in 2007 at a Welsh bushcraft

Phantom Grappler Yesterday, 23:41 Go to last post
    MrMitch

Double hang bug net?

Those are some good thoughts, thanks for the ideas. As far as tarps, I'll set them up however she wants. I've got a couple 10x15 tarps already, but I'll

MrMitch Yesterday, 22:03 Go to last post
    MrMitch

Double hang bug net?

I did find a few without a tarp, just the netting. One even had openings on opposite sides. But it looked like was going to be some experimental DIY,

MrMitch Yesterday, 21:57 Go to last post
    MrMitch

Double hang bug net?

Ok, that Birds Nest net is pretty cool. I was kind of imagining something like that. As far as feeling the motion of the other person, I think we can

MrMitch Yesterday, 21:53 Go to last post
    LowTech

Hawk Nest Hammock Tent

It reminds me very much of the Clark's we had, only this one has an actual rain fly instead of just a cover.

"Sent w/o me knowing"

LowTech Yesterday, 21:25 Go to last post
    LowTech

Double hang bug net?

That Bird Nest has been on our list as well. I did learn from having a Clark Vertex that I prefer having a three point setup instead of a spreader bar.

LowTech Yesterday, 21:09 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 66,214
    Total Threads: 152,310
    Total Posts: 2,092,924
    Currently Online: 4170

Newest Member: hangten13