• Random Images

• cfi on the fly

There is no available content written by cfi on the fly
  • Recent Forum Posts

Firesong

Teen died when tree fell on hammock

Just to update this. It wasn't the tree she was hanging from. The news made a mistake. It was a nearby tree that fell on her. Very tragic.

Firesong Today, 12:43 Go to last post
    rweb82

The TurtleDog stand

Looks great! How long is your ridgepole? Also, what height did you cut the lumber? I'm considering making one of these, and I was thinking 13'-14' feet

rweb82 Today, 12:42 Go to last post
    bowl-maker

Simple Hennessy Suspension

I was prepared to dislike it from the title and the description. However, after looking at the pic, I find it to be very elegant. Bravo!

bowl-maker Today, 12:42 Go to last post
    dscotthep

Bat Protection?

Rabies sickens and eventually kills bats, so the likelihood of a rabid bat swooping out of the sky and biting you is very, very, very low. That bat is

dscotthep Today, 12:40 Go to last post
    IRONFISH45

UQ Protector as summer insulation

I tried just using a QP, on a very hot (for Northwestern Oregon). Just not enough, I had to add a blanket under me, not a comfortable night. Damp earth

IRONFISH45 Today, 12:38 Go to last post
    pgibson

Idaho June 1-4 4th Meat and Greet Hang

Took a drive yesterday to check out the campsite. It's going to be a great spot. Still some snow patches but most of that in the camping spots should

pgibson Today, 12:24 Go to last post
    rweb82

Loco Libre Gear Saver Series Quilts

What is the weight of the 60" version? I think it's misprinted on the website. It says 29.8 ounces- which would make the 60" much heavier than

rweb82 Today, 12:21 Go to last post
    Jedi hanger

Bat Protection?

I am looking at hammock camping on some deserted islands in the Philippines and I think an under quilt will be adequate protection from the underside.

Jedi hanger Today, 12:21 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 56,837
    Total Threads: 127,655
    Total Posts: 1,780,876
    Currently Online: 329

Newest Member: nobugs