• Random Images

• booone0

There is no available content written by booone0
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

dkurfiss

MODS looking for your feedback

I like KISS a whole lot and right now this is sort of where my thinking is going but am still looking for additional input.

Happy Trails

dkurfiss Today, 12:41 Go to last post
    bstark

hammock camping with a dog

What I did was: I put a run of cordage between the trees my hammock was using and then tethered my dog to that. He was able to stay under the shelter

bstark Today, 12:37 Go to last post
    Chard

MODS looking for your feedback

The person asking can post the message number on the thread where they confirm that their item was traded/sent and then the giver can do a quick check

Chard Today, 12:37 Go to last post
    markr6

Mammoth Cave KY Over Nighter

Looks like a good time. I've visited the caves twice but never looking into camping.

markr6 Today, 12:37 Go to last post
    triforresttri

MO > Irish Wilderness hang - September 18-20

If anyone in the Ofallon/St Charles area wants to drive down together, I'm happy to drive. I live really close to the intersection of Hwy K & Ofallon

triforresttri Today, 12:36 Go to last post
    Countrybois

Double Pole almost no-sew Tarp Mod

Maybe someone else will chime in here, but I don't use the angle pieces.... Not sure what the pros and cons of that setup vs all straight poles are.

Countrybois Today, 12:31 Go to last post
    Martin_1

Thickness of shockcord for underquilt

Hi all,

I am working on my own underquilt and am in the process of buying some shockcord. But can anyone give me any clues as to how thick

Martin_1 Today, 12:29 Go to last post
    OCDave

Member journals

Would it be possible to limit contributions to a thread only to the originator? Anyone could read the thread but only the OP could add posts. Created

OCDave Today, 12:29 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 43,031
    Total Threads: 107,051
    Total Posts: 1,502,605
    Currently Online: 388

Newest Member: johnclapp