• Random Images

• Chrisman2013

There is no available content written by Chrisman2013
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Cave Man

Mammoth Cave KY Over Nighter

I backpacked all through that area back in the early 80's do not remember any ferry . But we had a good time ,fill you flask, cos if I do remember right,

Cave Man Today, 12:55 Go to last post
    HappyCamper

Garmin Oregon 450 Touchscreen GPS

No, that's the more expensive Oregon 450t that comes loaded with maps. I know, it's confusing which is why I listed no maps. I didn't want anyone thinking

HappyCamper Today, 12:54 Go to last post
    SilvrSurfr

Beginner tarp woes :(

I'd stay away from the 3 x 3 meter tarp mentioned above. That's only 9.84 feet, and really won't provide the coverage you desire unless hung in a diamond

SilvrSurfr Today, 12:54 Go to last post
    Zilla

Jacksrbetter has tarps in stock, ready to ship but if it must be Amozon prime due to time restraints then take a look at the Kelty Noah tarps.

Zilla Today, 12:54 Go to last post
    Theguywitheyebrows

Hammocks

the tablecloth goes to ironfish. can't get the SLD right now, hope it works well for whoever gets it!!

Theguywitheyebrows Today, 12:53 Go to last post
    Zilla

Dutch Buckles and tree straps

You can allways use a biner at the tree if it doesn't pass thru easily, but there are other options.
    First, you can ask Dutch when ordering your

Zilla Today, 12:49 Go to last post
    wolf460

Hammock Material

Hello Tim here I am planning on picking up a Hennessey Safari or there Jungle Safari one is 210 oxford and the other is double 40D can any one tell me

wolf460 Today, 12:47 Go to last post
    Martin_1

Go with a 3 meter by 3 meter tarp. I have the superlight from DD. This tarp is, as the name states, superlight but in this case 3 meter by 2.90 meter.

Martin_1 Today, 12:45 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 43,084
    Total Threads: 107,120
    Total Posts: 1,503,497
    Currently Online: 427

Newest Member: hanz574