• Random Images

• woodhunter

There is no available content written by woodhunter
  • Recent Forum Posts

How long do you typically hike ?

Typically a day hiker, but try to go overnight as often as possible. This year I have a couple longer trips planned. 1 Week on AT, and 3 weeks on the

John844 Today, 19:42 Go to last post

Hello from NW Georgia

Sorry I didn't reply immediately, I didn't notice the default setting was not to subscribe to threads you post in. I have that fixed now.

John844 Today, 19:37 Go to last post

Sparrow or Darien??

I can't seem to find a comparison between the Sparrow and Darien. I see the obvious differences being the better dual zipper and removable bugnet, zipper

Weasel88 Today, 19:36 Go to last post

Hello from NW Georgia

Thanks all. I have found tons of great hiking locally. I have a list of trails to hit, just need the time.

John844 Today, 19:34 Go to last post
    Car Camper

Back discomfort-too small of hammock??

Good to know. That is pretty interesting. I bought the 11ft wide hammock and my back still isn't right. I was wrong though it's my middle back not lower.

Car Camper Today, 19:32 Go to last post

Puffle quilt on Kickstarter

Isn't this really just a CDT ?

Cruiser51 Today, 19:24 Go to last post

Sleep wear suggestion for upcoming trip

Use your nalgene at night. Heat water and seal lid tight. Put between your legs on femoral arteries and you will warm up fast if you were cold laying

Animal Today, 19:21 Go to last post

DIY UQ, enough down?

I suspect a good shake before use will keep that distributed .... if your target was 20F and you figure you are at 10F, adding more down will take you

Cruiser51 Today, 19:21 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 49,282
    Total Threads: 134,280
    Total Posts: 1,868,730
    Currently Online: 451

Newest Member: cityhiker