• Random Images

• 8Daddy

There is no available content written by 8Daddy
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Japhy Ryder

Another question about condensation?

Mark. That picture could be from my weekend. Temps got down to just below 20 with a steady 10-15 mph wind. When I woke up, inside of my tarp was completely

Japhy Ryder Today, 21:39 Go to last post

Florida- Overnight in Green Swamp

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Did you have to apply for permit for overnight camping.

tflaris Today, 21:38 Go to last post

ENO Onelink on sale @ REI

Yea, REI is great. I love their warranty and return policy. I had gotten this system before, but after using it a few times returned it for the jungle

AUBuilderman Today, 21:37 Go to last post

Testing a NO SEW tie-out option for Cuben Fiber

I have been making my tarps without any sewing for several years. My experience shows that you can get by without sewing the tarp tie outs but the tabs

hangnout Today, 21:37 Go to last post

11' hammock help

Well I just pulled the plug on an 11' Hammeck Netty 1.6. In the end I love how the netting stows away and the zipper layout. I am glad this company was

Quishy Today, 21:35 Go to last post

Limited Time - BOX @ Arrowhead-Equipment.com

LAST DAY! Tomorrow will be the end. If you want to get a BOX this year you have about 24 hours to get yours ordered up. We are getting our orders with

pgibson Today, 21:35 Go to last post

Cloudburst external pole mod?

Hey thanks for the feedback. It is nice to see pics. I was hoping I could get by without the 45 connector, but maybe I will have to do it like that.

Banjoman Today, 21:33 Go to last post
    Japhy Ryder

Largest Tarp?

The further out you stake your lines, the more sq footage of coverage you will have. You do not need to stake the sides straight down. Less slope =

Japhy Ryder Today, 21:31 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 45,162
    Total Threads: 110,569
    Total Posts: 1,546,090
    Currently Online: 416

Newest Member: gustavgs