• Random Images

• Unmighty

There is no available content written by Unmighty
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

a question for the ladies.....

i'm rigging up a setup for my female. she's 45, 5'2" and 102 lbs. she's fit and we've done lots of camping of various kinds. hammocks and multiday

sidvicious Today, 18:15 Go to last post

Wilderness First Aid class

I took this course about 10 years ago through work. It is a good one, and actually makes you practice things taught!

Banjoman Today, 18:14 Go to last post

Warbonnet Black Friday Sale

Ridgerunner and Superfly. My wife wanted to know what I wanted this Xmas, I told her about the sale, and she gave the go ahead for the purchase. Ordered

DC125 Today, 18:13 Go to last post

Calf ridge line DISAPPEARED after 4 years. Why?

My apologies, I thought I was contributing to the calf ridge topic in showing a fast and easy way of making head and foot adjustments.

jes4kix Today, 18:09 Go to last post

OH-Mohican-November Hang

One other note: there were several coyotes active. I've dealt with a solitary coyote before, but never a pack. The first one came up to the camp about

gfranxman Today, 18:09 Go to last post

found! Costco Down Throws in Canada!

Same here. i just started pulling the horizontal seams last night,.... i was wondering if there would be an advantage to horizontal baffles on one quilt

jscudds Today, 18:08 Go to last post

Very pleasant experience!

Congrats Karebear! It looks awesome. I can't wait to see it in person when you and The Wanderer come up this way again.

drlupton Today, 18:05 Go to last post

Clark Hammock Recommedations?

You interested in another North American. I have 2 NA's along with a TX-150 and a real early model Clark that is a very lightweight model. Been thinking

inspectorguy Today, 18:05 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 45,176
    Total Threads: 110,595
    Total Posts: 1,546,454
    Currently Online: 307

Newest Member: Sccrluk9