• Random Images

• WrongTurn

There is no available content written by WrongTurn
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

sniperflash

Hammock build

Thanks guys and sorry to be the one that ask the same question. .but I did look for awhile seen people talk about 1.9 but I had no clue what they where

sniperflash Today, 05:34 Go to last post
    Les Rust

Sewn Footbox vs. Open Footbox

I like sewn for cold weather quilts and snaps for warm weather. I like to be able to adjust the venting when it warm. When it's cold just want to keep

Les Rust Today, 05:33 Go to last post
    richtorfla

It Survived But...

Its a good tarp. One thing that happened to me is they use the edging to attach the rings. The stitching creating the loops for the rings ripped out on

richtorfla Today, 05:31 Go to last post
    sr1355

Michigan Fall Hang?

I'll be posting the Mi Fall Hang & Chili Festival this evening, we were waiting for paperwork from DNR to arrive confirming reservation for the group

sr1355 Today, 05:28 Go to last post
    tramos55

It Survived But...

Left my Superfly (thinner sil-ny) up in porch mode during an overnight storm and had a large puddle in the morning. No worries there. Also have the HEX

tramos55 Today, 05:23 Go to last post
    brianb

my free underquilt project...

Sounds like an interesting project. They are not likely to be lightweight, but will probably be functional. At the very least you'll probably have fun

brianb Today, 05:21 Go to last post
    tramos55

6th Anniversary Sale @ www.Arrowhead-Equipment.com

For all you new hangers, GRAB AT LEAST ONE Jarbidge at this price!! Got two last year to get things going and NEVER regretted it. They just work. Really

tramos55 Today, 05:18 Go to last post
    NightHawk!

Quilts and Ti cookware

Interested in purchasing 20 top quilt and underquilt. I am 6'2" so they must be at least 78 inches or so.

Also interested in purchasing

NightHawk! Today, 04:36 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 42,216
    Total Threads: 105,845
    Total Posts: 1,488,415
    Currently Online: 250

Newest Member: chriiiis