• Random Images

• swankfly

There is no available content written by swankfly
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Martin_1

Thickness of shockcord for underquilt

Thanks guys! This forum and you folks rock! I will go with the 3 mm. If verything goes well, I will hav my UQ finished next week :-).

Martin_1 Today, 14:35 Go to last post
    hk2001

Mule Tape!

I'd be in to buy a portion of a spool. The 1/2" 5000' spool is $145 shipped.. Split 5 ways $29 a head + $11 (Med flat rate box) for shipping= would

hk2001 Today, 14:33 Go to last post
    pgibson

Thickness of shockcord for underquilt

1/8...about 3mm will work to suspend it and 3/32...about 2mm will work good for end/side channels and other spots you might need to cinch up.

pgibson Today, 14:32 Go to last post
    bradym77

What made you a "hanger"?

My buddy and I were thinking of getting into bikepacking and needed something light and compacts small to carry with us on our bikes which led us to hammocks.

bradym77 Today, 14:27 Go to last post
    punkisdead

MI - NCT/Manistee River Loop Sept 25-27

Nevermind...I probably don't want to hang out that long with people from high school. Friday evening at the Marilla trailhead still stands. It looks like

punkisdead Today, 14:25 Go to last post
    BigE94

CPAP location question

Glad to see other folks here using CPAP machines. I have to have mine every night... no option and have been wondering how I am going to incorporate into

BigE94 Today, 14:25 Go to last post
    michigandave

MODS looking for your feedback

Same here. I think dkurfiss's plan of action is solid and will be well received by the community. It also motivates me to pass along a few things that

michigandave Today, 14:24 Go to last post
    punkisdead

MI - NCT/Manistee River Loop Sept 25-27

Now it's looking like I wouldn't make it up there until either late Friday night or early Saturday morning. I forgot that it's my 20 year class reunion

punkisdead Today, 14:12 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 43,034
    Total Threads: 107,056
    Total Posts: 1,502,661
    Currently Online: 394

Newest Member: akiame