• Random Images

• Xristos

There is no available content written by Xristos
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

4estTrekker

The "Bridge Bay" Tarp

Thanks, all! I've attached a picture of the tarp, including lines and snakeskins, in its stuff sack, which weighs a total of 30 ounces. Each of the poles

4estTrekker Today, 09:58 Go to last post
    hk2001

Molly Mac Pack

The Torso Length on this is pretty adjustable.. We had it quickly dialed in on my 5'6" wife, my 6'4" Uncle, and then myself at 6'. If I had

hk2001 Today, 09:56 Go to last post
    mrh_on

Burrow Length Question??

I am considering getting the long...I'm about 6'3". I don't see anyone on here posting at that height and I'm wondering whether I actually need

mrh_on Today, 09:55 Go to last post
    sashasrd

Tarp Snake Skins

This is an interesting idea. Are they a pain to spread and put over the tarp? I would think you would need to role the tarp up to the ridge line and use

sashasrd Today, 09:53 Go to last post
    punkisdead

MI: Summer Hang > Yankee Springs Long Lake Rustic > June???

I just registered site #51 at Deep Lake Rustic Campground. For June 12-14. There's plenty of sites around it still available.

punkisdead Today, 09:49 Go to last post
    -c0de-

Sewn Through Karo Step Working Prototype

Makes sense. I guess I never really grasped until this moment that a "sewn-thru" quilt didn't have some type of baffle spacing (i.e. no-see-um,

-c0de- Today, 09:46 Go to last post
    Ridge_Dog

The Big Fall

Yeah....this post is a bit of a curse to me now. Read the OP and thought how bad that would hurt to drop out. Well, it just happened to me yesterday

Ridge_Dog Today, 09:39 Go to last post
    brohawk

Snakeskin: Long term tarp storage

Both my silnylon and cuben the same way. dry them, roll up snake skins and the n I stuff that into a small silnylon bag. It just makes it easier than

brohawk Today, 09:35 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 40,163
    Total Threads: 103,271
    Total Posts: 1,457,151
    Currently Online: 366

Newest Member: Lieselotte