• Random Images

• Tinmar

There is no available content written by Tinmar
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Bubba

Superfly Tarp Overkill?

Not familiar with your weather but if you are going to experiencing wind or blowing rain, doors are good to have. Wind will rob your insulation of heat

Bubba Today, 12:46 Go to last post
    Kallorne

Superfly Tarp Overkill?

I've been using the Mamajamba since 2011 and have not gotten wet a single time. I have the door kit and used to carry it but I never seemed to use it

Kallorne Today, 12:43 Go to last post
    atrane21

Make Your Gear Fabric Sale

Today and tomorrow only we're having 20% off our fabrics. Get everything you need for your next DIY project at an awesome price.

http://www.makeyourgear.com/fabrics/

atrane21 Today, 12:35 Go to last post
    Mac848

Superfly Tarp Overkill?

Hey everybody, I just reluctantly sold my Tarptent DR. My dad convinced me on our last AT trip that a hammock is the way to go.
    I've decided on

Mac848 Today, 12:29 Go to last post
    Miguel

Do you use permethrin?

So...in Dollar General stores (and possibly elsewhere) they sell a product called Hot Shot Flea, Tick and Lice killer in a spray can. They advertise it

Miguel Today, 12:27 Go to last post
    SilvrSurfr

NJ > Batona Camp Fathers day hang>6-18/19-2016

Facebook is like America Online, just at a different point. Like Facebook, AOL was a poorly designed product that rapidly became popular. Facebook is

SilvrSurfr Today, 12:12 Go to last post
    Dylanc95

My first of the year!

Went on a trip recently with my dad. I treated my clothes with permethrin, he didn't. During the whole trip he found over a dozen ticks crawling up him,

Dylanc95 Today, 12:06 Go to last post
    Redoleary

smallest continuous loops

You have a couple of options when you run into the whoopie being too long for your trees: 1. What you're proposing sounds like it would work fine. 2.

Redoleary Today, 12:03 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 49,997
    Total Threads: 116,979
    Total Posts: 1,630,110
    Currently Online: 429

Newest Member: TOMSfisher