• Random Images

• iRokk

There is no available content written by iRokk
  • Recent Forum Posts

Sparrow or Darien??

Thanks for the clarification! So the Darien really doesn't have a dedicated head end- unless the user requires the zippers to always be on the same side

rweb82 Today, 22:54 Go to last post

Elightened equipment

Has anyone ever tried enlightened equipments underquilts. They seem quite light and reasonably priced. I have heard good reviews of their top quilts.

jduff44 Today, 22:51 Go to last post

Sparrow or Darien??

The Darien does have a full length zipper on one side with 2 "facing" zipper sliders. The sliders zip toward one another and can be positioned

PapaSmurf Today, 22:49 Go to last post

Sparrow or Darien??

Oh, I think I get it now! Thatís because the Darien is a symmetrical hammock that can only be exited from one side. Some folks like the zipper on the

HandyRandy Today, 22:47 Go to last post

Hennessy Hamock Supershelter Sale Feb 1 - 28

So, a follow up to my earlier post. A little bedtime reading for you... (Translation: it's longer than a Tweet.)

As I had mentioned, I bought

bereantrb Today, 22:45 Go to last post

OH> April 2018 Planning thread

Sweet, I should be able to do the second weekend in april, I'm in Northeast ohio.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lord_Kaos Today, 22:39 Go to last post

MN - Seeking hanger and paddlers for shared adventures

I will be making an effort this year to meet up with folks from the forums to do some hangs. Iíll be posting here whenever I plan on going out so that

lugnut Today, 22:39 Go to last post

Sparrow or Darien??

That's interesting, because on the Darien page it says it now comes with zippers that meet in the middle on one side. I wonder if this does away with

rweb82 Today, 22:38 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 49,287
    Total Threads: 134,284
    Total Posts: 1,868,780
    Currently Online: 439

Newest Member: Kevincamp145