• Random Images

• wisenber

There is no available content written by wisenber
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Helium33

DutchWare Half-Wit 1.6

Receiving my new product before expected was awesome. Since I had a trip this weekend. Over quality seems superb. Normally I die a yard test run on new

Helium33 Today, 16:29 Go to last post
    Hunter55

Southern Michigan

Shout out from a new Hoosier Hanger.... that's not far from ya. This place is amazing isn't it!

Hunter55 Today, 16:27 Go to last post
    somniferous

Down or Synthetic

Depending upon how long your trips are, the jarbidge should fit into your pack. I fit one along with a 20* flight jacket just fine into my REI crestrail

somniferous Today, 16:25 Go to last post
    mountainwilderness365

Mountain Wilderness Tarps

It's around 1lb ,or slightly less. I have a 12ft set up right now checking sealant. Want to check it out?

mountainwilderness365 Today, 16:14 Go to last post
    Ashhang

Best pillow to use?

I was wondering if anyone can give me advice about what a good camp pillow would be to use. I usually use my rain gear but after a while I have to adjust

Ashhang Today, 16:12 Go to last post
    shhQuiet

JUST GETTING STARTED, HENNESSEY VS WARBONNET

You're looking for a comparison and I have not tried the WBBB so I'm no good there. However, I am a southern hanger and you're right about the bugnet-

shhQuiet Today, 16:11 Go to last post
    Gsx-rboy750

Northren WI fishing and hang

I would be interested a fri night meal. The rest of the days I will probably be more munching all day as opposed to organized meals. I do plan on bringing

Gsx-rboy750 Today, 16:05 Go to last post
    dmwebb

JUST GETTING STARTED, HENNESSEY VS WARBONNET

I'm just getting started with hammock camping and looking to purchase a hammock. I know several people who have the WBBB and the WBbB XLC and they love

dmwebb Today, 16:01 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 40,211
    Total Threads: 103,353
    Total Posts: 1,457,909
    Currently Online: 448

Newest Member: Hobgoblinx