• Random Images

• Quilt hooks and pack hooks on an XLC by Ratdog in Tips  and Tricks Quilt hooks and pack h...
      by Ratdog

• Homemade Hammock And Tarp by bigred72 in Homemade gear Homemade Hammock And Tarp
      by bigred72

• Smoked Butt Hang 2014 - Falls Lake Sunrise by CAS52 in Hammock Landscapes Smoked Butt Hang 2014...
      by CAS52

• Paulie

There is no available content written by Paulie
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Oms

Too Big for My Whoopies?

I think whoopie hooks cut in a little bit too much. That is why I prefer to use a toggle, it seems to distribute the weight of a little bit nicer around

Oms Today, 10:57 Go to last post
    ripstopbytheroll

PRE-SALE - ROBIC XL is coming...

Yes it is the same ROBIC yarn that Gossamer gear uses in their packs. I don't want to overpromise, but on weight rating I think it will hold over 300

ripstopbytheroll Today, 10:54 Go to last post
    Peter_pan

Froggs Toggs as UQP

As pointed out in the small print of Derek's cited reference... This is based on the JRB DDP mod and available for those without a DDP to modify at a

Peter_pan Today, 10:54 Go to last post
    ripstopbytheroll

PRE-SALE - ROBIC XL is coming...

Definitely lower stretch than the 1.0 oz HyperD. I would say similar to or maybe a bit more stretch than the 1.6 oz HyperD, but it will help to get some

ripstopbytheroll Today, 10:51 Go to last post
    Durtsurf

What to do with fabric

Try making a tarp. You might find the fabric pretty water resistant, not like you get a lot of moisture in Utah. Single layer hammock if you are under

Durtsurf Today, 10:48 Go to last post
    Oms

next chicago area hang at the I&M or somewhere

You might ��

Oms Today, 10:47 Go to last post
    wjumoose

Single Layer Hammock

I bought a single layer this winter with the intentions of using a fronkey net with it once it warms up. Glad to hear it works and in some cases can

wjumoose Today, 10:46 Go to last post
    CedricMordrin

dexter ACT LITE 65+10 BACKPACK

If I hadn't just picked up the 50+10 I'd take it off your hands. I like their suspension system, but I'm a bit curious how well it will perform in the

CedricMordrin Today, 10:46 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 46,730
    Total Threads: 113,144
    Total Posts: 1,580,518
    Currently Online: 373

Newest Member: cgriffith0012