• Random Images

• trigger hurt

There is no available content written by trigger hurt
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Flash Grundelore

Message for the group ( I need feed back)

Just to toss in 2-cents worth about getting a DutchWare one [or really one from any of our "cottage" vendors here]:
    [I plain out love

Flash Grundelore Today, 19:40 Go to last post

AMOK Draumr- The 2015 Kool-Aid Drinkers Thread

While not exactly an answer... here is a shot of our two AMOK v3 under a Kelty Noah 16 used primarily to keep the pine needles away.

accrete Today, 19:30 Go to last post

AHE topquilts

We purchased two of your Jarbridge UQ earlier this year amd could not be happier. They saves our behinds about 2 months ago when the

mabrown730 Today, 19:28 Go to last post
    Phantom Grappler

Knots for Dyneema cordage

GoatHanger, you gonna laugh or you gonna cry. Great trip report, overcoming adversity.

Phantom Grappler Today, 19:27 Go to last post

Keeping feet warm???

I have some alpaca wool socks, mine are lighter weight hiking socks but I've found I like them better than my other comparable merino wool socks just

Solohammock Today, 19:22 Go to last post

AHE topquilts

I'm sure you will get some other feed back from users, but just as step towards the info you seek. We come up with our temp ratings heavily based on user

pgibson Today, 19:20 Go to last post

Splicing soft shackle directly to CRL

I came up with an idea to splice a Dutch Hook onto a Prusik loop, that is what I use to hang my tarps on my ridgeline. The end with the hook runs through

Bannerstone Today, 19:12 Go to last post

AHE topquilts

Hello has anyone ever used AHE topquilts? What were your experiences with it and what temps did you take it down to? I'm in the market for a TQ.

mabrown730 Today, 19:10 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 45,090
    Total Threads: 110,426
    Total Posts: 1,544,626
    Currently Online: 318

Newest Member: jvillena