• Random Images

• timberhack

There is no available content written by timberhack
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

soul embrace

Fabric color names?

Not much help on the other colors, but the blue is named cobalt blue, I have a pillow from HG made of it and the inside of my burrow is also made out

soul embrace Today, 17:16 Go to last post

SteriPen adventurer

Payment received, please remove this posting. Thanks to all who viewed this item.

Slowski Today, 17:14 Go to last post

Does the Continuous Loop one the Sparrow works with Whoopie Hooks

I guess I figured the closed hole needed to be attached to the continuous loop for use with the spreader bar to hang two hammocks together.

bmwrider Today, 17:12 Go to last post

Fabric color names?

Can someone help me out with the color names? There's a photo on the site but the colors aren't labeled. I'm looking at the greens and browns. I'm leaning

ADKGuy Today, 17:11 Go to last post

Bridge UQ

Oaky great. Thank you Paul. I may just get the jarbidge or new river then and make it work for the bridge.

SloGo Today, 17:10 Go to last post

WB Superfly

There's no such thing as "too much tarp"....the SF is bigger and weighs less. That alone makes it kind of a no-brainer.

I rigged

zukiguy Today, 17:09 Go to last post

Hammeck Photos

Our Nettys hanging in the backyard. It was beautiful out today and we haven't been able to try them out since we received them...also a great chance for

PyroXtreme Today, 17:01 Go to last post

Message for the group ( I need feed back)

The only thing you'd really be recycling from the ENO is a bit of the fabric, which already has a seam right where you don't need it. Save the frustration

zukiguy Today, 17:01 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 45,116
    Total Threads: 110,501
    Total Posts: 1,545,360
    Currently Online: 332

Newest Member: txcmyers106